Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

*crumples up another piece of paper, throws it at the little basketball hoop trashcan in the corner*

sigh

*trash can contents are now on fire*

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Hello, my name is Asmodeus, and I'm calling from the Pew research center. Do you have a few eterniti--- i mean, a few minutes, heh, sorry, to answer some questions about religious views in your household?

ty manifisto

alnilam

The creepy satanic chanting eminates from Ted's cubicle even when he's not there... it's starting to be very distracting to nearby workers, and also violent office incidents are up 20%

ty manifisto

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

thank you for apologizing it's okay

ty manifisto

• Locked thread