Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

so are you going to compensate me for miles driven? you wouldn't believe how long it takes to get through the earth's crust in a station wagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

sorry, i'd pitch in for lunch, but you can't perceive our currency with your mortal eyes

bacalou

i don't use facebook. social media where i come from just makes it easier for others to torture you. what? oh, i guess we do use twitter.

bacalou

seriously? non-smoking? maybe have a little loving respect for your employees

bacalou

[points to bathroom] DO NOT GO IN THERE [muffled shrieks are heard from inside as the door is closed]

bacalou

every day you deny me overtime, you are literally damning me to torment

bacalou

what's this in the fridge? soul food? really?

bacalou

define 'paid vacation'

bacalou

employee potluck? sure. how do you feel about unbaptized babies?

bacalou

oh, so it's fine for bethanie to have an ichthys on her bumper but when i show up with the heads of your grandparents on my car hood everyone flips their poo poo. nice. you know they purposefully threw their own heads on my nice clean car just so you'd remember them, right? you never called them and now they're in eternal agony.

bacalou

so if i get this job again, do i have to give you back the gold watch from last time?

bacalou

i'm just saying it's bullshit that you made me sign that life insurance policy. i don't care if it's mandated. it's stupid

bacalou

well, i don't care if dilbert is a cornerstone of cubicle humor. i shouldn't have to suffer through all of those terrible cat-devil calender comics every time you want a one-on-one. you know my home situation, we've been over this.

bacalou

i can't unfreeze her, ok? if she didn't try and steal my lunch, she wouldn't have seen the gorgon head and we wouldn't be having this conversation. it was clearly marked with a note on the outside and she signed that waiver about lunch theft just like we all did. besides, she was on strike six or seven and you weren't going to do anything.

bacalou

no, henry, i don't want to hear about the good news. there is no more good news for me. what? oh, well. tell sven i wish you both the best.

bacalou

well, I don't care what you think, flamin red hots trigger me, and I wish you'd stop putting them out in the employee candy dish. m&ms were doing just fine

bacalou

no, this is complete bullshit. when dave's wife filed for divorce, he cried in the bathroom all morning. i should be allowed to cry friday night before closing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

no, gary, i don't expect you to know what a hellspawn is or why we fear them, but i do expect you to sign this leave of absence. i'm not coming back until they're gone.

• Locked thread