Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

[Devil looking at a copy machine trying not to cry]

Miss Psychosis

Are you serious? I need to bring my own manacles to work? Those things are costly.

Miss Psychosis

Look boss, I can't come in to work on Sunday. This is holy ground.

Miss Psychosis

[HR complaint from Abaddon]

Ethel keeps putting out her crucifixes and she knows it makes me uncomfortable.

Miss Psychosis

I don't give a gently caress that its just your kid burning a car tire it gave me a panic attack and I'm suing you for emotional damages. I'll never be able to relax at a work party again.

Miss Psychosis

If she can say christ at work why can't I wish a thousand torments upon the customers.

Miss Psychosis

I'm not gonna clean those drawers. I'll clean cum off the walls, poo poo from the tub, drugs from the tables, but I don't care if I'm just a hotel maid. I'm not touching King James.

Miss Psychosis

Halloween at the costume store is worse than anything I've devised for Sameal.

Miss Psychosis

Lol @ all Bacalou's posts I'm getting incredibly outdone.

Miss Psychosis

Qwerinty posted:

words etched over the entire surface of huge boulders being pushed in a futile never ending journey to a nonexistent center:

"You don't have to be crazy to work here... but it helps"

Lol, and

ron color posted:

beelzebub: No, this is my lunch....
ted: well neither of these have your many unspeakable names on it
beelzebub: no, but--
ted: and they look about the same, plus I already dug in, pard.
beelzebub: yeah but look Ted, this has mayo on it it's not like I would accidentally make a sandwich with--
ted: aargh give me a break triple b
beelzebub: LOOK at this sandwich, it's not like Linda would make you lunch from the entrails of the scorned
ted: I don't know about that!
beelzebub: hahahaha T-bird, you're alright

Lmfao

Miss Psychosis

The noose of the Penitent Thief is not appropriate work attire. I will write you a citation.

Miss Psychosis

[Demon boss looking over the paysheet for his construction workers]

Paid, paid, paid, AHHHHHHHH oh wait Hay-soos, paid, paid, paid, AHHHHHHHH, paid, paid....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

pogi posted:

This triggers me

:/

• Locked thread