Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Apparently if you own a CoD on steam you get it for free, along with 2 extra copies.

so its not free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

This is a dangerous game Activision is playing. While some will draw comparisons to Orson Welles’ War of the Worlds, faking a terror attack isn’t exactly the same as an alien invasion. And while we tend to look back fondly on that fictional event, we would do well to remember it was accompanied by panic and outrage.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I remember a few years ago a game company hired an ad agency in Australia or something to promote their new shooter game, who in turn hired a local actor to run around a subway station with a gun and pretend he was in an action movie chase until the police came.

i dont

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There's a new difficulty mode past Veteran where one hit or any damage from anything instakills you. I think it's co op only though

that sounds really fun not

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the best part of cod ive played is in cod 4 right at the start when the sas sneak onto the ship and violently murder a bunch of russians in their sleep

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i havent played any other cod game after that :grin:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a game where the only maps are nuketown, dust2, 2fort, faceoff and dm6

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

codvention

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

oh my god you can put a holo sight on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BppIaJj55GE

This one gun is easily the worst thing in the beta

i hope it can also shoot through walls

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

One of the things I was curious about wrt the CoD4 remaster was whether or not they'd change the sections like the TV station, the street that you follow Warpig down, etc. to not have infinitely respawning enemies anymore. (IIRC WaW was the last CoD to have that) I can confirm that they did not

good. everyone that complained was a freakin pussy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

and hell, you can beat every campaign in like 20 hours

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Modern Warfare 2 Intel

Intel 2/45
This next piece of Intel can be located in the middle of the mission 'Team Player'. After your humvee crashes, you and your squad will have to fight your way through a series of apartments until you reach a dilapidated elementary school. Enter the school and unleash your inner Sandy Hook on the gunmen holed up inside. Once the second floor is cleared, search the classrooms until you find the Intel you need, then proceed to the next objective.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I just looked up where to find a couple of the paper pieces in PT for when I play it tonight and okay, seriously, what's up with IGN

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

discount cathouse posted:

Dunno where to post it but SWAT 4 is on gog now after a decade of being unavailable

:staredog:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

I can think of a lot of ways to make a WW2 game fun but not many ways to make a COD WW2 game fun. Unless it's a 40's sci-fi thing

the first cod was fun

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Video Nasty posted:

I fired one of these recently and it would be pretty hysterical to have a huge clip sprouting over the sights.

looks like we have a badass here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

finally, a game that rewards you for being good by putting noobs in a match to be owned

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

but only if youre a good player who's also spent money on legendary loot

time to log on

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

The world has long speculated as to what, exactly, drove Japanese soldiers to such suicidal levels of devotion. Recently uncovered documents reveal a complex system of social rankings based on the ritualistic receipt of gifts. Select soldiers would hide keys on the bodies of Allied soldiers, which their comrades-in-arms could use to unlock small decorative boxes, many of which contained small trinkets. Yet other boxes themselves contained more keys, fueling a cycle that would lead to the deaths of millions of Japanese soldiers - and leave many more deeply in crate debt.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

time to buy cod

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think theyre trying to make cod compete with csgo which is loving retarded lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lumpys brain parasites have activated

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

i looked up the leak/rumor that said this was basically COD Lawbreakers up until 6 months ago, and immediately had the thought “well Id rather be playing lawbreakers” and it made me so much angier lol

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

battle rpyale is extreme aids regardless of the format and youre insane if you think otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nice to meet you, Battle Royale.

dont sign your posts

• Locked thread