Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
One of the preorder skins for weapons makes it look like the entire thing is made of gelatin. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

WaW is one of the very best.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It blows my mind that the studio responsible for a game as indisputably lovely as CoD3 went on to make WaW and the Black Ops games.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I still remember the button prompt sequence for placing whatever that WW2 equivalent of c4 was in cod3 lol

They made you do that like a million times because they had to shoehorn as many wiimote QTEs as possible. What a shitload of gently caress.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

CoD3 is the worst main CoD there is. Black Ops Declassified is the very worst one though.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club posted:

Big Red One on GameCube was some Big Ownage

I never played the whole game, but from what I did play it's just more CoD2... Which is extremely awesome. I should probably pick it up sometime.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

the best part of cod ive played is in cod 4 right at the start when the sas sneak onto the ship and violently murder a bunch of russians in their sleep

There's a part in Black Ops where you do this to Vietnamese guys

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Mission 8 is lunacy.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I just remembered that next year's game is probably going to be Ghosts 2 :whitewater:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Runs ok on mine. On a graphics level it's less optimized, which kind of sucks, but the online seems way more stable.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

None that I've seen so far.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i decided to buy Ghosts for $10 instead

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_(Field_Order)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Ops 3 was the best selling game in Japan by a 2:1 margin last week. Wtf

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

she's actually fine. the entire game is you playing through the mission taylor went on before the intro mission. the reason everything's weird and hosed up is because you're dying on the operating table after the robot rips ur freaking limbs off in the intro

Its messed up that the last thing your guy actually sees is that brief flash showing Stabler being forced out of the hospital room by medical staff

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:cheerdoge:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Good, good dog.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

It's F2P MW2 with like 80 maps from all of the games...it looks sick.

The worst thing about CoD being annual is that they'll probably never do some kind of MCC style collection because they don't want to compete with themselves or whatever. Smdh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

When COD is on its death knell in like 15 years the eventual master collection of everything ever on one disc is going to the be gaming event of the decade

Extremely powerful disc.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bump for Double XP weekend!! Come hit this poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

We should have a thread for the VGAs. Theyre good

Retroactive lol.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bump because I want to get a BO3 group together on PC or PS4 and maybe try the four player campaign on realistic difficulty.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Or AW, yeah

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I won't be home for several hours. QQ

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Which one

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I love how the crazy movement in the last couple games meant they had to give most shotguns better range than MW2 pre patch 1887s.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

they better never go back to normie cod

There was a mode in AW that removed special movement and exo suit stuff and no one played it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Speaking of special modes I still think it sucks that they removed that third person mode from MW2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The new COD might not be a Ghosts sequel... Optimistic

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

2X weapon XP AND 2X normal XP this weekend.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club posted:

I kinda liked the huge natural disaster settings in ops 3 and ghosts. I tried playing the campaign in ops 3 but I got like this weird sensory headache a few missions in.

Probably from the really, haha, REALLY bad voice acting.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I was kind of expecting Chris Meloni to phone it in but he actually did a good job. Too bad he was the only one.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Woah Harry Gregson-Williams did the soundtrack for AW... No wonder it seemed kind of familiar.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh my God they added like a dozen guns to AW... There's the M16 and AK47 and SVD looking like they did in CoD4, the STG44 and MP40 and Sten from the WWII games, and some old fashioned guns like a lever action WINchester rifle and a blunderbuss, as well as some more futuristic guns.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twHBayZlqsQ

Hahaha... this gun kicks rear end, and has one of the best reload animations in the series.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hopefully they'll have another Double Double XP weekend for the n00behs :cheerdoge:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Double Double. Two quick ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I got the lever action rifle today and if you reload it when the mag's fully empty your guy will do the T2 twirling reload.

• Locked thread