Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

?Someone buy me the DLC/.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The segment in CoD4 where Capt. Price is beating up the arab rebel leader and screaming What was his name? Tell me his name!

No.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'll be buying blops 3, since we all had fun with AW (despite Jakes terrible kiwi ping)

I still had fun.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah it was good. The 5 or 6 of us running around blasting people with the laser and them QQing about it ruining COD was awesome.

Yea that poo poo was funny.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

i would nt have bought blops2 if cod4 didnt forget my cdkey after upgrading to win10 (yospos bithc! :cool:) so i couldnt continue playing freeze tag with 40 year old walmart employees who talk on voip about sticking tin foil in the electrical sockets at work/

Oh so you play with your coworkers?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Blops 2 was my fav and the only cod I really got into. Aw was fun but I only really played with people from here for shits and giggles.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Call of dooky.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Black Ops 3 was the best selling game in Japan by a 2:1 margin last week. Wtf

I work at a tiny station in west Tokyo and there's a giant black ops 3 billboard there.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Call of Doody.

Edit: gently caress, beaten.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

dragon enthusiast posted:

sorry you work at a McDonald's

It would kick rear end to work at a McDonalds here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I work at an all girls highschool in the anime dimension.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

a game where the only maps are nuketown, dust2, 2fort, faceoff and dm6

Hans Moleman from the back: and Final Destination.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Everyone get iw on ps4.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

cawd blawps tres looks epic, my droogs. and the zombie mode? Snoogins.

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just the amount of rage we induced in those games. Me lumpy knuc frank bob ZDR and widestancer all with different colored lasers goings 50-0 lol

That poo poo was so fun.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The irony of getting called niggers while using coloured lasers in battle never escaped me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ok, two codes left

Send me one and I’ll play this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is the new call of doodoo good?

• Locked thread