Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'm the exact opposite of spoiler phobic, but it seems weird to respond to people speculating with spoilers from the manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

McDragon posted:

Okay I just watched the first episode of this and what the gently caress? That was weirdly brilliant. Now I only watched it because I knew the twist and it sounded interesting, but what did they market this as?

Also hit me with a spoiler someone who knows, does the dog die?

There is a dog in the manga, but not like the dog in the show from what i understand so i don't think anyone can actually say.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Command Ant posted:

Graduating together.

:stonklol:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well it's not like zombie stories are well known for having anything like upbeat endings. Except maybe Shaun of the Dead....kinda.

:ohdear:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

This is the best post to grace this thread.

oh god i can't breathe

Anyway, that OP song is catchy as hell, i was humming it to myself all day Friday.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

genki~

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

AnacondaHL posted:

I have never jammed the thumb up button harder.

I've watched it way too many times now.

Just one more won't hurt then...

e:
~okaeri~

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

This series...it goes places.

I had no idea your avatar made an appearance in this series.

Maybe it's time to upgrade!

a kitten fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Aug 30, 2015

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Powerstone posted:

I just can't stand this, they are going to wreck that doge, I just know it.

JUST GET IT OVER WITH GOD drat IT!

yeah rip

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well I finally decided to watch episode 10.

"Generally speaking, things have gone about as far as they can possibly go, when things have gotten about as bad as they can reasonably get."

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

You can do it Yuki!

Please Yuki, you can do it.

Man, i know that i'm easily manipulated by stories and i'm completely fine with that; i didn't actually expect to get quite as invested in this particular show though.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I liked the silly low-budgetness and spontaneous feel of the other one more, but this one is also very excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJ9Niqr6FQ

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

RIP the production team
Eaten by zombies.

Crunchyroll posted:

Availability Information
Due to production issues, episode 12 of SCHOOL-LIVE! will be delayed. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'll be reading the manga soon, but as an Anime Only watcher i really liked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

They said they didn't see or hear one while they were down there so it must have run away, but yeah, that whole bit was weird, I thought it was leading to something but just got forgotten about.

I thought that's what this was all about since Taroumaru is dead-dead:

When i watched it i assumed that was the otherwise unseen puppy paying his puppy respects to Taroumaru.

But now after seeing that screencap i'm not really sure since Yuki's hat is there. Did the other dog dig it up (the ground isn't disturbed)? Is Taroumaru back again from the dead (again, the ground is fine)? Did an artist forget that it was shown being buried and thought they just set it over the grave?

aag

• Locked thread