Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Okay I just watched the first episode of this and what the gently caress? That was weirdly brilliant. Now I only watched it because I knew the twist and it sounded interesting, but what did they market this as?

Also hit me with a spoiler someone who knows, does the dog die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well, all caught up with the anime now. I'd spoiled myself on Megu-nee already but the way they did the confirmation was still pretty sad. I wonder after the reveal if she's going to stop appearing to the viewer as well? That ED and preview seemed to suggest they might.

Also I hope Miki makes up with Taromarou eventually. It was funny in the first episode but with context it's just sad.

Also also I quite like that bear with the moustache. Megu-nee had good taste. and I'm sure the zombies thought so too

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ah, gently caress, I thought she'd be down there as a zombie ever since Yuki "saw" her go through the door and there she is. Still got me though. This show is good at doing what you expect but still hitting you hard with it.

I'm glad Miki and Taroumaru made up though. Just in time for everything to get (more) hosed.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well I quite liked that. Was worried it would just kind of fizzle out but I think that was a good ending.

Might go dig up the manga to read at some point.

• Locked thread