Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I saw the thumbnail/poster for the series on anichart last month, and I decided to just give it a shot. Given the preview poster image, I was expecting some sort of post-apocalyptic sort of thing to happen, so the whole time I was thinking, "Okay, what's gonna happen? When's it gonna happen?"

But as I was watching the episode, something didn't feel right. Kids randomly walking through the hall, the subtle behavior of the other girls (like after the Yuki chased the dog back down from the rooftop, the other girls had very grim appearances,) what appeared to be a cross sticking out of an unplanted area of the garden, and obviously the brief second when Yuki ran through a hallway and the scene focused on the broken windows. I mean, it doesn't take a Sherlock to figure out that something's wrong, but I think it's subtle enough to keep the more attentive viewer's interest piqued 'til the reveal at the end (which gave me hardcore goosebumps; that was some freaky poo poo.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/07/11/japanese-fan-discovers-interesting-fact-about-school-live-uniforms

:aaaaa:

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, I got hardcore goosebumps when everything started falling apart in the music room and Miki asked who Megu-nee was. That loving music... And I got all :smith: when Yuki gave Megumi the bottle of water off-screen, but all you hear is the bottle hit the floor.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Ugh, this episode was depressing... :sadwave:

• Locked thread