Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Davincie posted:

spoiler question for manga readers who're watching the show

whats with short hair and the dog being in screenshots here? afaik they only show up way later in the manga? like they rescue the girl at least, don't really remember what the deal is with the dog

Short hair girl gets introduced a bit later in the manga, they just wrote her in from the beginning it seems. The dog only shows up for like one chapter, for a flashback where Yuki finds it and then it turns out its infected and they kill it, afaik. It's either already dead and she's imagining it, or they are making you get attached to it when it will eventually be killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I noticed in the OP during the part where there's a silhouette of Yuki running, the parts inside it are all normal, while the rest of the screen shows up as it really is:

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

That was a great episode. Guessing from the next episode title what it's going to be I'm really looking forward to that.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I didn't really pay attention to the preview in this episode when it came out so I watched it just now :(

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

*Manga Spoilers* I was hoping they would hint at someone receiving the letter at the end, or even a post credits sequence. Maybe next episode.

Also

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

Manga: Wait, is that little girl real after all?

The college girls don't acknowledge her at all, and she's only mentioned by Yuuki so I think so. Plus there was that conversation in the trailer right after they "found" her. I'm glad there's finally new translations though, they stopped for a long time before the anime even started.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

So is the episode an anime original and/or worth watching?

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

They're not going to do Manga Spoiler the helicopter crash, are they? Unless they leave it as a hook for a 2nd season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

That was a really good last episode, even though it didn't really follow the manga.

The only scene I was really looking forward to being in the anime didn't quite happen though.
Edit: spoilering it just incase http://imgur.com/a/05oLR

And this is the alternate way the fire started in the manga, along with what they took inspiration from for the post credits scene in the final episode, which I thought would have been way more dramatic so I'm surprised they didn't use it.

http://imgur.com/a/yg8qz and it then crashes in front of the school and explodes.

Good show

Demicol fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Sep 25, 2015

• Locked thread