Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
I know nothing about the source material and I think it's pretty clear that the teacher is dead from the hints in the first two episodes.

On nicodouga, someone cut out her lines when they were all talking in the end of the first episode and the conversion flowed smoothly as if she wasn't even there. Combine that we no one actually interacting with her/ignoring her until Yuki mentions she's there with them.

Then in the second episode you have Miki looking worried when Yuki says she's going to go do the teacher's one on one lesson. Why should she be worried about that? Then in the library the Club pres tells Yuki to not run off by herself but the teacher went with her so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

PerrineClostermann posted:

So how far down the rabbit hole does this go?
The opening theme song is called "Friend Shitai" which can translate to "Friend's Corpse".

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Even after death, the Japanese salaryman continues to go to to work everyday.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Wow, the next episode preview was perfect.

Perfect business idea. Change the label of some canned food and increase the price by 3 fold.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
I don't know, the thought of my great grand children finding an antique can of anime corned beef in the back of my cupboard is pretty funny.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
It feels like Yuki is semi-aware of the situation now. The biggest evidence of that is that she stopped "talking" to Megu-nee after she returned to the clubroom. Also, the forced smile before she opened the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
She's still a lady, you take nibbles not bites.

• Locked thread