Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
of bees
Dec 28, 2009
MANGA SPOILERS:

If the dog is alive and Megu-nee is dead, then they're changing things from the manga. Megu-nee was alive when they found the dog in the manga.

As for Miki, I think they will probably just have her rescue be one long flashback, starting with how she ended up in the mall and ending with her coming to the school. I imagine they did this because they wanted to include her in the promo art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

of bees
Dec 28, 2009

Kellanved posted:

Holy crap this show is horrifying. Megu-nee is dead/a delusion, isn't she? The other girls weren't reacting properly in conversations with her. Goddamn. :(

More specifically, MANGA SPOILERS: if how I read it is right, she survived the initial outbreak but died later, when she tried to get rid of the dog (which had been bitten by a zombie and was turning into a zombie). I hope the anime clears it up a bit, but if they made it so the dog is alive now, they might have changed how she dies.

of bees
Dec 28, 2009

Kaelan Zero posted:

Manga spoilers: I don't think it was due to the dog, from the flashbacks it certainly didn't seem like it. A few different flashbacks illustrate how she was obsessed with getting them into the basement bunker where it'd be safe. She probably got impatient.

More manga spoilers: I thought that the dog had been bitten and was going to turn into a zombie, so Megu-nee went to dispose of it, and that was when she got attacked by zombies. The students didn't seem to even know what had happened to her until she turned up in the bunker.

of bees
Dec 28, 2009
It's definitely been less than a year, I remember at one point (I can't remember if the anime has gotten to this point yet, so SPOILERS) they talked about the upcoming winter and having to prepare for the cold, so at the absolute most (assuming the outbreak happened in the spring) it's been 8-ish months. Just going by the uniforms, though, I think it happened in the summer months (either June or August, when the kids would be in school but using their summer uniforms) and it's starting to turn to fall, so anywhere from 1-3 months have passed.

• Locked thread