Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Holy gently caress this anime is hosed up.

Also I can't help but be annoyed at Yuki. Her yelling and running around is gonna get them all eaten/killed one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

For real though, when Yuki is rescued in the library by the others, she's last seen cuddled up to MeguNee. But when she is rescued, MeguNee is nowhere to be seen until Yuki directs attention at her.

:stare:

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

PerrineClostermann posted:

The scene in the mango was more powerful, I think.

Spoilers: http://i.imgur.com/6f6lizF.jpg

Megu-nee actually leaves her to go deal with the zombies

I thought the other girls went in to save the day? Huh. Wow yeah they are changing things up.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Man this is such a shitshow. The loving trauma in those poor girls' faces.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh is that what the obscured faces is all about? I thought it was just a stylistic touch.

Through the second half of the episode all I had was 'Kurumi in the kuruma' going through my head.

Huh. I wonder what it is then?

The juxtaposition of cuteness and humor just makes the rest worse. :(

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Holy gently caress. The leader girl's eyes in that one scene on the roof.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Christ almighty I'm not sure if I can handle this anime having a depressing ending. It would be awesome in a way, though.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

The anime is surprisingly emotionally draining. Ugh. :(

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

Yuki once again providing possibly life saving guidance with cleaning the water tank, geez.

I do really wonder what could possibly be useful in the shelter; supplies and spare parts would be nice but what they really need to do is somehow make their way to a remote island where they can subsist without relying on machines that will inevitably break or a powered long range communication device.

I'm not sure these girls have the survival experience necessary to survive on a remote island.

And a long range communication device might not do any good if everyone else is dead....

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

Well yeah. Without any other survivors the human race is extinct and pretty much it's pointless other than to live until you get sick, injured, starve, or caught.

So far though based on some theory crafting it would be several weeks for the nearest currently stationed Aircraft carrier to steam on ahead from its base in the US; it seems somewhat unlikely for the whole world to be a gonner yet but if there's a lack of FM signals that's a very bad sign.

That's true I guess. We still don't know how this whole thing started. Obviously if a bio bomb went off then the girls would've been screwed too, so.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Well that was a wonderful video.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Dogs, the black people of the animal world, always the first to die

Well, my sadness is tempered by the fact that the dog ran off on his own dumb self.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Mii-kun didn't oneshot that first zombie. Looks like she needs to work her arms out. :colbert:

Artificer fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Sep 18, 2015

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

That was depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Between this anime and Ore Monogatari, my anime viewing for the past 12 weeks or so have been full of some top tier emotional whiplash. I'll miss this show.

• Locked thread