Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

The newest slice of life show from two writers from the ero-novel company Nitroplus, neither of which have Wikipedia pages, this show focuses on the daily lives of 4 high school girls and their host teacher in the "School Living Club" and their interations both with other club members as well as other students and faculty in the school. Being fairly rewritten from the source material due to much of it not adapting well to the silver screen, this talkie looks to be the newest moeshit of the season! At least pink hair wears a cool hat!

Yuki Takeya
The genki pink hair one. She wears a cool hat and always tries to keep everyone looking up.

Kurumi Ebisuzawa
Chuuni twintails who carries around a shovel. She babbles about dumb stuff a lot, and acts like a protector for the group.

Yūri Wakasa
Longhair mother figure. She acts as the groups leader, and takes charge of situations.

Miki Naoki
Was originally introduced much later in the plot. She's oblivious to social situations sometimes, and can be cold sometimes.

Megumi Sakura
The host teacher. She helps the group out a lot, and she's really nice all the time, though she's really quiet and can get ignored a lot.

Tarōmaru
:shibe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ice rear end thread.

I'll ice your rear end bitch. Just kidding, have a safe one.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I wonder how long until the second big reveal.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Moe is the saviour of anime.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

K. Flaps posted:

Oh, so it was AIDS then?

AIDS was created by the US government to kill black people.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken. I've even forgotten my name!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

People who hate moe; well, I think such people can rightly be called evil.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I Am Legend with Will Smith replaced with a shiba inu.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Doge was a mistake.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Artificer posted:

Well, my sadness is tempered by the fact that the dog ran off on his own dumb self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

tane

• Locked thread