Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I really glad that the delusion stuff was just for the first episode instead of being something used for the whole series. The new OP is pretty great too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I hope next week's episode is the last flashback, I don't think I can take any more.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Before I checked what number episode this was, I totally thought this was going to be the last episode when the credits started.
I really liked all the little changes to the OP this week, I've probably paid more attention to this show's OP after the first episode than any other series.

InspectorCarbonara fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 20, 2015

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Raenir Salazar posted:

The question I have is who is the one that breaks!?
It's totally going to be the leader girl. Based on her conversation with Miki when she first joins and suggests that playing along with Yuki's delusions isn't the best idea, I could totally see her snapping if/when Yuki stops living in her dream world.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
0:49 is pretty great.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
So from this episode I'm guessing that the school is an Umbrella facility.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Man next week is going to be a massive bummer when Taromaru gets inevitably zombified, and it seems like they are going to make Megu-nee do it to make it even worse.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Never before has an OP filled me such dread, but even then I wasn't prepared for everything that happened. :smith:

InspectorCarbonara fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Man that scene with Taroumaru was rough. Although it would have been a cop out if the medicine did cure him when he was that far gone, I was willing to accept it for the sake of a happy ending but no they were just giving you false hope before taking it away. And the fact that they show Taroumaru moving so weakly and struggling to eat just killed me.

Speaking of which, did I miss some line about the other dog that Taroumaru went looking for? The girls come to the conclusion there is probably another dog somewhere in the basement but then they leave without even looking for it, did they just assume that it got zombified and didn't even try to find it?

• Locked thread