Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
The question I have is who is the one that breaks!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
That's pretty awesome.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
There's something distinctly engaging about this show in the way you can interpret the show's premise as being about a bunch of kids trying to survive while taking care of their mentally ill friend.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

InspectorCarbonara posted:

So from this episode I'm guessing that the school is an Umbrella facility.

:stare:

Oh god plot thickened this episode.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Yuki once again providing possibly life saving guidance with cleaning the water tank, geez.

I do really wonder what could possibly be useful in the shelter; supplies and spare parts would be nice but what they really need to do is somehow make their way to a remote island where they can subsist without relying on machines that will inevitably break or a powered long range communication device.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Artificer posted:

I'm not sure these girls have the survival experience necessary to survive on a remote island.

And a long range communication device might not do any good if everyone else is dead....

Well yeah. Without any other survivors the human race is extinct and pretty much it's pointless other than to live until you get sick, injured, starve, or caught.

So far though based on some theory crafting it would be several weeks for the nearest currently stationed Aircraft carrier to steam on ahead from its base in the US; it seems somewhat unlikely for the whole world to be a gonner yet but if there's a lack of FM signals that's a very bad sign.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
On the other hand I don't think most of the NBC's developed are really all that effective beyond their value as deterrence.

Didn't Day of the Triffids have a similar issue that they lampshaded and explained?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Shits hitting the fan fast now in a very concerning and possibly hopeless fashion.

Looks like someone observed correctly about the flimsy barricades.

e: This show has been surprisingly good at following through on various common sense survival scenario things.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Megu-nee is a ghost possessing Yuki and nothing can convince me otherwise.

• Locked thread