Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

InspectorCarbonara posted:

It's totally going to be the leader girl. Based on her conversation with Miki when she first joins and suggests that playing along with Yuki's delusions isn't the best idea, I could totally see her snapping if/when Yuki stops living in her dream world.

When the girls disappear at the end of that ED, there's a bloody knife on the chair she's sleeping on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Demicol posted:

So is the episode an anime original and/or worth watching?

Watch it. There's some character and plot development in here.

So Taroumaru heard another dog howling, right? That's what led him down to the shelter? I'm not sure if that's what it was, or if it was an echo.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Namtab posted:

Swimsuits are good though

Yeah, it was a good episode and had a lot of emotional build up for this one. I don't know why you'd skip it.

This was also a good episode. A lot of things are changing from the manga, and honestly this version of events feels a lot more tense and messed up.

Looks like they won't be covering the fire and graduation, but they seem to be transplanting some of the plot stuff from there. Like Yuki getting serious and arming up with the baseball bat. Only this time, it looks like she'll actually have to fight.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Jesus. :qq:

This show is really good.

• Locked thread