Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

Iretep posted:

People who went in blind probably stopped around the 10 minute mark like I would have if my friend didnt insist i watch it through.

I went in blind and we were just making fun of it the whole way through.

"Why is she allowed to take her dog to school?"

- "Because it's moe."

"She wouldn't be allowed to wear that stupid hat either."

- "She could wear a whole fursuit if enough people watching thought it was moe enough."

Ten minutes later:

"What in the actual gently caress?"

Don't ask me why we were watching it, we can't stand moe stuff. I honestly don't really know. I think my husband was drunk, that might explain it. Plus, no stupid fan service or incest made us turn it off so somehow we got through it. I think maybe we were waiting for the real reason why they were allowed to do all that stuff at school, and I guess we got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread