Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I think that Google link's a little off. More to the northeast, there's a familiar looking area.

Link for info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
One thing that's bothered me: I can't recall if either source has explicitly said how long it's been from the beginning of everything until now, but how is everything so damaged? It almost looks like it's been years judging by some of the buildings. Like, every window in the school looks to be broken, the exterior walls are cracked, and the mall's sign is in pieces. Was there also an earthquake or something? Seems like a pretty crappy week.

• Locked thread