Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Kellanved posted:

Holy crap this show is horrifying. Megu-nee is dead/a delusion, isn't she? The other girls weren't reacting properly in conversations with her. Goddamn. :(

Manga spoilers ahead:Yes. yes she is.Iirc I believe they actually find her later in the story
Non-spoiler bits aside, this seems like it's going to be a pretty good adaptation, even with things changed around a bit.
VVVVV I probably should have thought of that.

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Pretty good adaptation so far I think.

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

So I'm sure it's been posited already but I'm pretty sure Megu-nee is a delusion of some sort and died a while back.

manga spoilers: I think they actually found her zombified in the tunnels/bunker below the school

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Demicol posted:

They're not going to do Manga Spoiler the helicopter crash, are they? Unless they leave it as a hook for a 2nd season.

If they ended on that as a hook, that would be unbelievably cruel.

• Locked thread