Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Gotta admit, I laughed when the title card appeared just out of the sheer disconnect between the OP and what was happening on screen.

I really like this show. I remember reading the first chapter of the manga a while ago, but it never seemed to be translated further when I checked up on it. Glad it's getting an adaptation.

re: Dog and Megu-nee: I think the dog is definitely alive right now, and if he gets infected later on I'll be legit sad. Megu-nee's definitely dead, but other people have already gone into what I've thought.

Vitamean fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jul 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

My favorite little touch is Miki stammering for a second whenever she's forced to interact with Yuki's delusions, making it obvious that she's not quite as used to picking up on the situation as the other two. Also makes it a bit more obvious that the teacher is dead.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Speaking of the translated extras

The first one should be safe to read if you're caught up with the anime. The second's not too spoilery, but you should probably wait until they get into Miki's backstory. The last's definitely not safe until much later.

I blitz through the translated chapters, and I'm really anxious to see where some of the things they've set up go.

Vitamean fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 22, 2015

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

The zombie students and the Yuki silhouette in the OP started in episode 2.

Also yeah, the buildup before the roof scene are all anime original, but it helped build the tension and dread to what you know is going to happen. I liked it a lot.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I'm actually dreading the back half of the anime if they decide to adapt up until graduation. I really both want to see and really don't want to see certain things animated. (manga) Zombie Megu-nee and Yuki's breakdown among them :(

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

This week, we learned that the OP will continue to change in small ways as events affect the cast.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Lots of small changes to the OP this episode. A couple expected, but some I wasn't expecting.

This is my favorite one though. I doubled back because I could tell something was different, and when I went back and paused I just :stonklol:

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I'm kind of bummed that this episode only delayed the inevitable, but I'm happy we got a breather for all of the poo poo that's coming down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Taromaru walking with Megu-nee in the ED really got to me. Show hit's hard even when you know what's coming, man :(

• Locked thread