Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiabloCthulhu
Mar 23, 2013

OnimaruXLR posted:

It really gives the impression that she genuinely believes what she sees instead of indulging in a fantasy to make life more livable.
Manga spoilers: She kind of does believes what she sees though. I mean, she's not just pretending things are okay to avoid being miserable all the time, she did have a full on mental breakdown. At least that's the impression I've got from reading the manga.

PerrineClostermann posted:

Also I think I've written too many words about this show. What do you guys think? Am I just too eager to start sucking this show's dick?
Nah, your post is a good post and exactly the sort of reaction I was looking for from anime-only viewers :v:

DiabloCthulhu fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiabloCthulhu
Mar 23, 2013
Btw, here's another fun thing about the series. If you visit the official site between 00:00 am and 04:00 am (you don't have to wait until this time period, you can just do the good ol' "change the time on your PC" trick), you'll get "the dark" version of the site. As an example, here's a comparison between the normal version of the main page and "the dark" version:

Staff sure is having fun making the show.

DiabloCthulhu fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 16, 2015

DiabloCthulhu
Mar 23, 2013

Tarezax posted:

The different ED song was pretty good too.
Those lyrics, man :smith:

• Locked thread