Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

PerrineClostermann posted:

Also I think I've written too many words about this show. What do you guys think? Am I just too eager to start sucking this show's dick?

No, I thought it was such a good first episode that I also rewatched it a few times to see all the little details, and my goodness are there a lot of them. I honestly don't know yet if Megu-nee and the dog are actually real or not since the dog is replaced by a bear in the ending clip, and Megu-nee doesn't have as much interaction with the rest of the cast than with Yuki.

This is a highly interesting one to watch, and thoroughly entertaining. Second episode kept it up very well, although I'm not sure I'm too keen on the effect surrounding the zombies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Moldy Taxes posted:

re: Dog and Megu-nee: I think the dog is definitely alive right now, and if he gets infected later on I'll be legit sad. Megu-nee's definitely dead, but other people have already gone into what I've thought.

Is she dead? She had food with the rest of them. So did the dog. They can't be wasting resources on dead things/people, so they must be alive. Or are they? If Megu-nee is dead, why was it a private study session and not a group lesson since it would be possible with multiple figments of imagination?

I love it when something leaves so much room for speculation. This is a good show that I will watch the whole way through regardless if it becomes terrible.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

AnoHito posted:

They've already showed her grave

Or is that shovel-girl's senpai's grave? Him being a zombie and attacking happened on the roof, so its likely that they also buried him on the roof.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

So, basically under this theory she isnt dead and is being ignored by everyone else because she's a figment of Yuki's imagination, but rather Yuki is the figment and the teacher is actually the real person? :aaaaa:

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

sandorius posted:

For those of you who think the OP is getting too depressing, here's a happier version.

This is shaping up to be a really great show. It's a shame they've cut out some minor bits, like Yuuri's balloon message, though.

In case anyone's interested, in the manga, she wrote: E139.645 N125.419

This is the best post to grace this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

School-Live is excellent and the only thing close to it in quality is the Thriller/School-Live opening and the two live action ones. loving great show.

• Locked thread