Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i don't know who actually buys all these foods with animes on them

like why would you even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
okay that was an amazing thing to wake up to

Also I'd gotten the impression the zombie outbreak was some sort of incredibly terrible internal test by Japan's government on their own population to both see how effective it would be and how well potential self-sufficient shelters would hold up. The school has its advantages and disadvantages over an underground bunker - while it's riskier and not as secure, it seems much easier to keep a watch out for enemies as well as easier to leave safely if that's needed, you can more easily access the utilities that work a bit better because the rooftop is kind of an okay semi-self sufficient ecosystem, sorta, and, well, it's a school so it's less likely to be directly bombed.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i have gotten someone who is not normally all that anime to watch this show and read the manga in the span of about a day

please refrain from asking me to sign your babies, i know i know the temptation is huge

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
how is this so good, how did they do it

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
shovel x baseball bat otp

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Xelkelvos posted:

It's baseball bat x shovel, plebe

i once took math i dont think the order matters with the x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i mean if you put a baseball bat on top of a shovel it's not going to be very useful, it'll stop being able to dig and will be too heavy and awkward to use for the lack of combat benefits it would have

• Locked thread