Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Is she dead? She had food with the rest of them. So did the dog. They can't be wasting resources on dead things/people, so they must be alive. Or are they? If Megu-nee is dead, why was it a private study session and not a group lesson since it would be possible with multiple figments of imagination?

I love it when something leaves so much room for speculation. This is a good show that I will watch the whole way through regardless if it becomes terrible.

They've already showed her grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Hadaka Apron posted:

I hope that they manage to craft a good anime-original ending for this. They've done some good work with original stuff in the first episode (a lot of the subtle hints that something was wrong weren't in the manga), so I think they might actually be able to do that well.

They're probably just going to end it with graduation, and I can't really think of another way to end it anyway...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Moldy Taxes posted:

This week, we learned that the OP will continue to change in small ways as events affect the cast.

That does not bode well for the OP remaining even slightly cheerful...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Darox posted:

My impression from the manga was that the one who is closest to a mental breakdown is actually Yuri, and Yuki is acting how she is to keep Yuri sane as much as herself.

Which doesn't seem to be how the anime is handling it at the moment, but that might change.

I always thought it was left sort of intentionally ambiguous exactly to what extent Yuki actually believes her delusions and when she finally realizes what's happening.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

The dog is actually a bit of a tricky case spoiler-wise. It's more or less anime only, so even people who have read the manga don't know what'll happen to it.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Raenir Salazar posted:

The question I have is who is the one that breaks!?

All of them :getin:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Phobophilia posted:

Rescue... rescue isn't coming is it :ohdear:?

Oh, don't worry, rescue's coming.

Oh dear god is rescue coming...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

We all knew Taroumaru couldn't hold down that spot in the OP without something horrible happening to him.

I've also been waiting for what will almost certainly happen next episode for a while now. Should be interesting to see how the anime handles it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Demicol posted:

They're not going to do Manga Spoiler the helicopter crash, are they? Unless they leave it as a hook for a 2nd season.

They seem to have replaced it as the cause of the fire, but maybe instead they'll have it fly over after and say something like "nope, nothing here!" for maximum heartbreak.

• Locked thread