Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I don't know whether to envy or pity people who went into this blind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Does the manga ever explain what caused the outbreak in the first place?

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
There's no way that the other three girls are all in Yuki's imagination, there have been scenes with them when Yuki wasn't present. On the other hand, we only see the dead teacher when Yuki's around.

I hope that they manage to craft a good anime-original ending for this. They've done some good work with original stuff in the first episode (a lot of the subtle hints that something was wrong weren't in the manga), so I think they might actually be able to do that well.

Hadaka Apron fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 17, 2015

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
From that first extra:

quote:

1968: This year, Danto's population was cut in half. It was later called Danto's Night.

1968 was the year that Night of the Living Dead came out.

Oh, and also this:

quote:

Looking overseas, Professor H from K University compared Danto with the islands of West India, and noted that there may have indeed been an exchange of culture between the two.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Yuru Yuri can do gore and horror pretty well:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_kqPlZzGs

• Locked thread