Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Tarezax posted:

Just going by the manga, you don't ever see the world through that girl's delusional eyes again, IIRC.

yeah and the manga becomes way better cause of it too. So hopefully so will the anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

alcharagia posted:

actually poo poo, this despair in my chest is not going away, this is why i do not watch zombie animes. what're some good actually-for-real anime moeblob shows so i can be bored into happiness? i've heard good things about non non biyori

yes, you should watch that, I forget if it was the thread title or a post in the thread but 'it is basically chamomile tea in anime form' is very true.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

alcharagia posted:

anyway i'm probably gonna give this show the three-episode test. not to see whether it's good- the first episode was super good- but to see whether the show is so good it can overcome my innate physiological responses of revulsion, sickness, and pain when confronted with despair

if the first episode is doing this much to ya, you have got to stick with it, three episodes isn't nearly enough to show off the pain and despair this series has.

though the manga never really reaches 'great' levels.

• Locked thread