Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don't believe his lies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

pointlessone posted:

I've heard good things about Madoka. Cute magical girls with a cute mascot character.

Are we seriously still doing this this poo poo?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

.Clash posted:

I hope the OP gets worse every episode.

I was thinking that too.

As for Megu-nee she's definitely not real, she seems more like a manifestation of Yuki's self-preservation instinct or the part of her that really knows what's going on.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Same, though I missed a few of the more subtle ones like the writing on the blackboard.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

moeplebs

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh is that what the obscured faces is all about? I thought it was just a stylistic touch.

Through the second half of the episode all I had was 'Kurumi in the kuruma' going through my head.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not yet :unsmigghh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The black guy usually survives in Romero movies though (if anyone does).

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Boogaleeboo posted:

None of them. :911:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Artificer posted:

Christ almighty I'm not sure if I can handle this anime having a depressing ending. It would be awesome in a way, though.

It probably wont unless they go for anime original, the manga however......

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Huh, somehow I never expected that this would have an actual plot.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

God drat it :(

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Oh god the last episode is called 'Graduation' :cry:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That wasn't as depressing as I expected. Did that look like Kei when they were leaving at the end? I assume the post credits bit featured a manga character that didn't up in this?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They said they didn't see or hear one while they were down there so it must have run away, but yeah, that whole bit was weird, I thought it was leading to something but just got forgotten about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I look forward to still getting the OP stuck in my head at random times for the next year or so.

• Locked thread