Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

Edward IV posted:

The OP is absolutely brilliant with the juxtaposition of the upbeat and cheerful song and slice of life elements with zombies and the zombie apocalypse. The title scene panning to and scene elements transitioning to the zombies is my favorite.

saw this in the gif thread and it made me check this show out, so thanks for that :)

show owns. that OP is incredible and I hope it just gets worse and worse as time goes on

hambeef fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Jul 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

that dog is going to get loving annihilated

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

a kitten posted:

I liked the silly low-budgetness and spontaneous feel of the other one more, but this one is also very excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJ9Niqr6FQ

i like the megune drawing and the pigeon

• Locked thread