Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

It is now Tuesday but my Steam library tells me that I played Invisible Inc on Friday night which I have no reason to disbelieve and I assume I enjoyed it due to the lack of negative emotions associated with this thought

On second thought I remember being disappointed that the random level generation nutsacked me again but isn't facing with vim and vigor a situation you have no chance of winning a thrilling experience?

extremely steampunk fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jul 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Ahundredbux posted:

gonna get my witcher on

I should get that, too cheap to buy games before they get marked down though

maybe Shadowrun

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Played dwarf fortress last night, the gently caress is wrong with me

it was fun though

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Bolverkur posted:

if you can get into it, it's fun. good friday night

I embarked on a volcano, yeah it was fun

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

is it Friday again already? invisible inc just got a "big" update so I might check it out. it's 40% off this weekend too http://store.steampowered.com/app/243970/

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

it's friday, playing UFO Defense, using openXcom which is great

remembering how hard this game nutsacks you sometimes. assaulting a UFO with 5 guys, first 2 died to reaction fire on their way in, the last 3 missed every single shot on the lone alien sitting at the door, then he killed all 3 of them in the next turn. Guess I will use grenades next time

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

New XCOM looks badass, I am excited for it. been spending nights (including Friday night) playing the original UFO Defense. OpenXcom gives that old classic a brand new life, it's amazing

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Apparently the XCOM sequel will have pretty extensive mod support allowing original-style time units

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Went to bed early Friday night, gonna play some Crusader Kings 2 today though, haven't started a game since a few expansions ago

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Usenet Magic-User posted:

How did they make it better

I'm curious about this too, had really high hopes for BE and felt like I got burned hard on it

the upcoming space 4x from Paradox is my new hope

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Last night I finally finished up Telltale's Game of Thrones up to Episode 5 since the last one is supposed to come out in a couple weeks. Still not sure how I feel about the game, the writing is good and the art style is pretty nice but sometimes I wish I was just reading a book. Maybe the final episode will bring it all together nicely.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Well it's Monday but I predict that on Friday I will play a lot of Nuclear Throne because it's badass

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I was going to play Nuclear Throne but ended up modding CK2 to make everyone into gay dwarfs and then let the game run in observer mode while I watched a movie, which coincidentally was Donnie Darko, so I guess I'm going to have to play Life is Strange sometime if that makes any sense

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I picked up Shadow of Mordor when it was on sale last week and been playing it, gonna play some more tonight, it's fun. i liked the batman games more but I'm not that far into this one yet

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Finally beat Shadowrun Returns after putting it off a while, it was okay, kinda cheesy if you ask me. A bit too much exposition in the writing for my taste. I heard the sequels are better so I guess I'll have to get those eventually

no more gaming tonight, probably gonna tuck in early

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte will return to post about his epic mapgaming sessions and playing heavily modded New Vegas for 12 hours a day and laughing at pictures of cats installing RAM in Yospos. And he won't do poo poo like take a picture on a PS4 of a game to Test The Share Function in late 2015, send it over to his phone, write on the phone, use the phone to upload the picture, and then gently caress up BBCoding the picture

god drat

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

I been liking Nvidia and there shadowplay and stuff lately, for recording.

I couldn't get shadowplay to work and Nvidia Experience seems like a whole lot of bloat, should I give it another shot so I can record those epic gaming moments?

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Well I got LISA, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Life is Strange and the Invisible Inc DLC during this Steam sale so I'm sorry Imp Zone but I really don't know what I'm gonna play tonight ,

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

No gaming today, gonna go to bed early. But if I was going to play something tonight it would probably be the new Invisible Inc DLC or EU4

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what I'm gonna play tonight. Listening to old Final Fantasy music and chilling, so probably something casual

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Think I'll play Nuclear Throne tonight until I get tired of dying stupidly over and over and then either go to bed or mess around in Dwarf Fortress

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Probably nuclear throne because i'm bad at games and still haven't won it, if not that I'll make some progress in Ys Origins

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I should be playing Dragon's Dogma since it is live today but I'm gonna wait until next week when I have a good uninterrupted block of time to start the game

so whoever is playing Dragon's Dogma get those waifus ready for me

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I was gonna play a game but instead I'm having a beer and watching In Training play Dragon's Dogma before I go to bed

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Oh hells yes

is this the real life...

Edit: severely misread your post. Disregard.

Lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Dragon's dogma this weekend

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I bought a couple cheap games during the Steam sale, The Fall and The Swapper, so maybe those sometime this weekend. I need a short break from Dragon's Dogma as I've been playing it non-stop

on the other hand I just opened steam and my mouse cursor just happened to hover over Dragon's Dogma and thn click it all by itself so I guess I'll play that tonight

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I really need to pick up Dark Souls again, I beat the bell gargoyles and then got really busy with other poo poo and took too long getting back to it. The Demon/Dark Souls/BB simulplay thread that In Training started got me interested enough to give it another shot but I'm too deep in Dragon's Dogma right now.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

i played dwarf fortress. hope everyone had a good weekend

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Average Bear posted:

Posting for this week and next: Dark souls 3

Forecasting out a full week in advance... now that takes balls

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

EUIV and nuclear throne. Been on the fence about getting dark souls 3, whenever I open the store page I think about the best piece of advice I ever got from a video game https://fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

We both launched EUIV within 5 seconds of each other and it was like we were sharing a Gamer Moment, earlier today

I noticed that because as soon as I launched the game, your Steam name popped up in the upper left of the loading screen instead of the lower right, which I've never seen before

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Probably going to mod Stellaris tonight and play that

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Black Baby Goku posted:

The all white mod?

I had to google that and lol no,

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Probably gonna play rebel galaxy tonight. I will stream it too if anyone wants to check it out while it's on sale

Edit Steam lied to me it looks like it's not on sale anymore

Edit 2 I'm still going to s stream it

extremely steampunk fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jun 3, 2016

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I'm in Berlin for a wedding so the only video gaming I've done is sudoku and some DQ5 on my phone

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

im gay

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Started Rebel Galaxy which seems alright and now I'm going to play Witcher 3 until I pass out

I found Rebel Galaxy got boring really fast and I couldn't finish it

Knuc U Kinte posted:

GoT telltale is really loving bad.

It's bad, I think some of the other TT games are all right though,

I'm going on a brewery tour today so tonight I'll probably play some drunk Life Is Strange after the Euro cup game. I would like to see France lose to Iceland

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Maybe I will play Windward because I've been on a pirate kick lately. Started playing Sid Meier's Pirates a while back, then I got Windward to play with some friends, and I installed Puzzle Pirates last night to discover that the crew I joined when I played the game for a day in 2008 now controls half the ocean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

think I might give Stellaris another shot tonight, it's been a while