Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at how ridiculous the Doom Knight's weapon looks when they swing it. Sephiroth tier weapon length.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

corn lord. just started the desert. gently caress deserts!!!

The first two maps there are the low point of the game. At least since then it's been nothing but better, I'm on the last fight of the elf country.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have so many cool characters I'm never going to be able to use, I wish I could have 50 units in this game .

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Started Plutonia on Hurt Me Plenty, continuous play, Switch port.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Edit just 2 maps and then watched a movie. drat Plutonia owns. Might play it on PC though to use the fan MIDI pack.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Basketball + corn Lord all afternoon. Blessed Sunday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

up to MAP09 of Plutonia which is one of my fav's of the first half. More corn Lord later mayhaps.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

played through the Witcher 2 at 480p 20fps on a lovely laptop. Good poo poo. Couldn't read any of the menus or subtitles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doom II Plutonia. Up to MAP20, so far there's only been like one stinker and a couple mid levels. Glad I revisited this, it's really the peak official doom release

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I have just reached chapter 12 of FF7 Rebirth

It's so good. I'm still there like 15 hours later. I don't want to move on. I can't let her go

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

unicorn overlord nd drogans dogma 2. gettin close to done wth overlord, about halfwqy through the beast kingdom, just hit max renown and ive got all my units promoted/two squads with max people. game kicks rear end even if th writings whatever

I'm just about the same spot in unicorn, the beast map designs have all been awesome and the day/night cycle mattering is a nice wrinkle. It's getting kind of hard though I'm worried what the last continent is going to be like ...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i opened the treasure chest on the costa del sol dock and even 80 hours in its got me going what even is this game

yes exactly lmao. They're absolutely mad to drop a chapter like that so far in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

yeh the difficulty spike is real lol. thing tht helped me, they started selling steel/vorpal weapons in shops that are like 6-8 more damage than some of the crap ive been using. still wicked underleveled but its something

yeah Ive picked up some of these but it's hard to give up my cool weapon skills...I guess at 25/30 I'll get more abilities anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MAP20 is the only bad map in Plutonia so far...god this WAD pwns. Heading home from work for beers + NBA playoffs hype + more Plutonia.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao, “is called prrredecessór main. I carry joo.” literal quote. How does he do it ladies and gentlemen.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that's what your nan said innit Lmfao

Good God.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doom mapping and corn Lord and NBA.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dongicus posted:

mumbling this to myself when im taking a poo poo

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

map03 wip.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Doom mapper with a speech impediment when his hard drive dies:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm still gonna be playing chapter 12 by the time remake 3 comes out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

coffee + detailing + NBA.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Went to a mahjong meetup and instantly got flashbacks to FG weeklies. Felt good to be back . I got owned by local gods. FF7R now to unwind.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Playing + making Doom. The Troopers' Playground . Wad from 1996. Every map has 100 hitscanners with no armor and just a shotgun to fight archives mancubi and Cyber demons. Awesome stuff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We are all gaslighting you and Myco pays is $10 a piece for each mark who downloads the Trojan.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My sickness returned in full force. gently caress this . Hopefully once I can leave work and fall asleep I'll have enough energy for at least uhhhh mahjong.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got back into WhatLiesBeneath.WAD and glad I took a break after being kinda Meh on it since the last 3 maps I played of it were fuggin sick. especially MAP08: Magma Flow. which has a lava dumping gimmick wherre you can instagib enemies by pouring liquid hot magmuh onto them. pretty nifty,.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

DemoniusX’s fondest memory is the birthday his dad got him a pack of Crystal Pepsi and him and his brother “drank Crystal Pepsi and played Gradius until our heads exploded”.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

making a Fire Temple.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Still sick. And sick of the bullshit. Basketball plus Doom all day prolly. Unless I gather enough emotional strength to start the Rebirth finale.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

getting tilted by the final protorelic trials in ff7 rebirth.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

They're designed to be done at the level cap. Save em for postgame.

I've beaten 2/3 and feel like Odin+Alexander is possible. But once I get to 2nd phase Odin, god forbid 3rd phase, I can't keep up with the required healing. I'm level 49.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Corn Lord, and Doom mapping. Got some playtest feedback on MAP05 to implement, then I'll start the final boss level in the 6 slot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

FF7 Rebirth minigames

This as well. I have cactuar crush Hard, Gizmos and Gadgets Hard and some.othrr golden saucer crap left. I've been playing chapter 12 for a month now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Working, taking my wife out to a nice dinner, getting a workout in, relaxing in the crisp spring air.

That's what's up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Home + Beer + NBA + DOoom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Played some Guilty Beer X Turd for the first.time in a while. Hell first time gaming on FGs in months. Felt drat good. Time to throw doom in the trash and play Street Fighter and KOF for another 4 months before booting Doom's rear end back up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

coffee and Doom mapping.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

opening room of the final boss level./

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Half of Dracula posted:

Auron is so cool.