Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice dude. I only played Rockband 2 with any regularity but it was good poo poo. Big fan of Harmonix since the old Frequency days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh wait you said Guitar Hero which is no longer Harmonix. gently caress my stupid rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFQALBh0Vc :coffee:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

I got Xenoblade Chronicles for 3ds and i'm probably going to play it now.

nice. it took me a ridiculously long time to 100% it, and i woldn't exactly recommend doing that, but it was satisfying

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

how many hours would you say it took to just get the ending? i decided to get it now because i'm going to be stuck on planes/cars a bunch during thanksgiving and need a Big RPG for that time

i honestly can't remember. 60 at least

real time it took me like 5 months lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

isaac and that's probably it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm going to die to the Moonlight Butterfly in Dark Souls more.

:ughh:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

First snowfall of the year tonight *puts on the water to boil for some herbal tea*

the feels

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

If I can get pcsx2 to work properly I am going to play Dragon Quest VIII tonight.

:whitewater:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

emugamers will always make the game run at 3x speed or change something about the game which is extremely lovely so please don't do that and just play the drat game as it was meant to be played.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dark souls is p easy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Any way we can get the title changed? It's kinda...unwelcome-y. I'm thinking "What kind of game does a silly dude play on a friday night".

"What kind of games does a derpy klurf play on a friday night" - let's make it happen mods

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DQ Heroes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i did some nate drake and i dont know what the gently caress tht game eve is

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i jumparound and watch cutscene

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Guy From Firely: Sex is p sweet lol

Joss Whedon Sktlye Girl: Uhh actually sex is good and yea i'm a girl saying this

FireFly Guy: :pwn:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No, dont. It's :PERFECT IN EBEYR Way: :madmaxperfect: :MadMax2025: :perfect:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:gb2nitecru:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gently caress you. I'm cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

For christ sakes man, you spelled "style" wrong and it's one of your favorite words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq059ubU6ZU&t=64s

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

South Park and Kyle the drat Jew DURRR gently caress off, can we talk about the fact that CHOCOLINA is the chocobo from Sazh's afro???

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2NNKHAUScM&t=6161s

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't remember why i'm in that group but i am

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

ff13 is a cool series

yeah

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DQ Heroes x Bloodborne

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

http://www.destructoid.com/eight-ps2-games-are-headed-to-ps4-tomorrow-324442.phtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

werent you wanting rogue galaxy? its coming to ps4. i know its not the authentic ps2 experience, but its there

i will gladly pay $15 to play Rogue Galaxy. this is incredibly, i've made the gamer choice of a lifetime.

Wormskull posted:

Should I buy DQH on steam..

that depends.. do you like Musou games?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I like Hyrule Warriors, but mostly because Impa is a badass.

i dunno what the setup of that game is, but DQ Heroes is much more "defend this point/person" in a wave based format, as opposed to the big epic battles of normal Musou games

elf help book posted:

getting 100% in a musou game is super psycho

i've done it 8 times.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is just from the cheevo gen. Any questions?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

how long did those take you

between 40-60 hours each, really not that bad. but there are 2 doozies that took 100+ hours, Basara 3 & Orochi 2 (which i did on 360 and i forgot my info for)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I will be streaming the final episode of Tales from the Borderlands tonight at 9pm EST. http://www.twitch.tv/synthymesc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I played some Wolfenstein: The New Order since I'm trying to work on my backlog and it's not a super long game. I might play some FFXIII before I go to bed since I moved my old TV and PS3 into the bedroom

That's some swag.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Quit playing grabass in this thread or I'll spin kick your dicks off.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Dec 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Do you have any idea what happened to the last guy who edited my posts?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah well, you still got it wrong. Is this the new IK? You have to be loving kidding me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

gently caress this!

Don't post in my threads if you can't handle the small amount of power some dumbass decided to give you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Why does this forum need a fourth mod.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I finished Xenoblade just now. That was insane.

:yeah:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i beat the first Uncharted game and i can honestly say it was one of the worst games i've ever played.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there were zombies in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there were three separate jetski chapters and each of them had exploding barrels in the water that 1 shot you to death, along with enemies on the sides shooting and hitting you with 100% accuracy