Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Boy: Hey Billy! Hey Joey! Come on in. There's plenty of room.
Sorry, not you, Lunchmeat LArry.
LML: Why not?
[boy points to sign, "No Larrys Club"]
But you let in Larry Parrish.
Larry Parrish.: [pops head out window] Hyuck hyuck!
Boy: It says no Larry_s_. We're allowed to have one.

holy poo poo

and I'm playing loving floor 2 tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Naggot
Fagerd

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Stink fag posted:

I played all the way through Max Payne 2 last night.

great game, love that game

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tonight is sega genesis everdrive and ground zeroes

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

now playing culdcept while drinking scotch

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I was hoping the killing floor update would come today so I could play the firebug and demoman, and also have akimbo pistols. Anyone else have kf2?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

i wish i could. i really liked killing floor one but i doubt two will run on my laptop.

Specs? It would run on my laptop but cause it to crash due to overheating.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Agreed. The new xcom is looking sick

It's nice when a developer takes a beloved IP and does not poo poo all over it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Path of Exile and maybe some Vermintide tonight.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

How good is act 4?

I'm playing Isaac/Dragon Quest VI

Not sure yet. That's why I'm playing again. Will let you know when I get further into the content. A lot of the more balance oriented changes seem great and I'm going through HC with fire totems and zombies so far.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Do people here play Rocket League on PC or PS4?

PC here. Message me later to play if you want.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That's dedication, gamer.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Neo Turf Masters

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Grabbed a 4 pack of Innis and Gunn, might play some overwatch or rocket league.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ArfJason posted:

IDK WHAT TO FUCKIN PLAY

Okay, put two games behind your back. One in each hand. I'll pick which game you play.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Having trouble picking which ps1 rpg to play this afternoon.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

play Suikoden 2 and join us for Game Club (see stickied IZGC thread)

Great game but I beat it last winter. I'm torn between starting the entire wild arms series over from 1, 2, 3 and then ACF, or doing like a smaller more charming affair a la guardians crusade.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wild arms 4 or 5 any good? I was going to try them years ago but I saw in the promo(s) that they use like grid based movement systems and decided that wasn't worth my time. I figured they were the reason that the series died. Although I saw some tactics inspired spinoff that looked alright.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Well, if I'm not entirely done with the series after alter code then I'll give them a shot.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I did a google search about what games might help with kidney stones but the results weren't promising. Instead I found this!

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/...health-wellness - Breakthrough kidney stone procedure called 'game changer' for patients

Cheers,

-Kaz

PS: Feel better soon.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'll take a Katamari and Rum, please. On the rocks.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Currently at a barcade type place and so far we have beat turtles in time, time crisis 3, hosed each other up in mvc2 and soul caliber and now we are trying to beat house of the dead before I play some Elvira pinball solo. I missed this feeling. But also, my fingers are tired lmao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hizke posted:

My fingers are tired too. From fingerblasting so many loving big titted babes. Oh, but i'm happy you got to play your little games or something?? LOL

I chortled loudly on my beer as I read fingerblasting while almost instinctively mouthing along. Thank you for that.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

How does sticking a glass rod in your urethra help you get rid of kidney stones?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Here, fucker. Proof of my fingerblasting. Yes, I washed my hands in the bathroom first because I am a gentleman.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

mbt posted:

Diablo 2 median new season

Any cool gimmick or changes this season? I haven't played since d2r came out but median always had the best endgame of all the mods

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Thinking about a zelda clones tonight before omega boost tomorrow.

Golden axe warrior or alundra??

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Can’t believe I never gave Bravely Default a proper try before. It’s perfect for chill grinding at 4x speed while trying to pass a kidney stone lol

I'm loling in my head picturing you happily plugging away at the grind, the smooth sounds of thumbs clacking away at controller buttons interspersed with loud yelps as you clutch your sides, your wife coming in to ask if everything is okay and you, catching breath, exclaim "these piece of poo poo stones keep scoring crit after crit!!!"

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dave the diver you've been gone too long in the sushi sea

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Gonna play some more of this Sonic Triple Trouble 16 bit remake, it's pretty good

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Gonna dive into some SMS/genesis hacks and homebrew this weekend.

Probably starting with ultimate mortal kombat trilogy or shredders re revenge then probably some Japanese contra hard corps cause daddy needs them lives to win

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Somebody's pozzed the neg hole!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Don't forget to buy your dad some milk and cookies.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

b_d posted:

the gently caress are you talking about.

Hello? Gamer dad's love milk and cookies. Is helps stave off sarcopenia. Do you want your pops to stand proudly with his controller or all hunched over and poo poo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Watching the sopranos again and its making me want to hook the master system up to play some gangster town.

Anyways, whenever I visit my dad I like to stop by a nice bakery to pick up some treats. I'm just saying, what dad don't like some loving milk and cookies amirite?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

b_d posted:

i think you should lurk more. someone help this guy out.

lol next time you see my face show me some respect alright

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

b_d posted:

don't be weird about my dad.

word, enjoy your gaming

loving lonely page snipe..

I did hook up my sms and gangster town is a lot of fun, if only I had a second gun because it's one of the rare sms lightgun games that is 2p

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I set up my second 32x system, and loaded up Doom Resurrection 32x on both everdrives. System link cable is connected to the 2p slots. Now I just need to hire a streetwalker to play with me because I have no friends :D

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Look at this guy accepting weekend birthday wishes for a Monday birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My plan is to stare at the computer screen until something comes to me.