Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Doing the classic pussy eating motion between my fingers as I receive communion.

*mr slave voice* jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Dead or Alive 3

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

still looks good 20 years later. I can’t event imagine how to calculate how much spunk was spilled when it came out

Spunk flow spotted. We've got worm sign!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

elf help book posted:

game and watch evo finals

lol like that digimon game where you'd link them physically together to fight

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dark and Darker all weekend

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Couldn't find my usb to sd adapter so I ordered a new one and it finally came. Going to update my mega everdrive today and slam some sonic classic heroes.

Supposed to snow today so I also might be beholden to the traditional sacred rite of playing ps1 rpgs with some hot cocoa while big fat snowflakes fall down.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I played the poo poo out of sonic classic heroes. There is occasional slowdown but otherwise it slaps. Time to try Sonic Delta.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

dont call ppl the nword

lmao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Thinking about playing The Finals, after work. Something about buttslamming through a ceiling into a guy and sledgehammering him is quite satisfying.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Have been looking forward to dusk co-op for the last 30 years. I hope it comes out before I die.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Cherish hl1. Cradle it gently. Also, I don't expect you to want to complete the OG xen levels. And that's okay.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Going to the lan cafe to play some borderlands 2 with my pops and perhaps some other friends will stop by.They have a little button by each pc so you can page the guy like a butler and have him bring you vodka redbulls or totinos pizza rolls.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I guess borderlands 2 doesn't work on new computers (mem leak bullshit) so we ended up almost beating quake 2

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dark and Darker tonight.

lol escape from shartkov is pretty on point

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Silly rabbit, dicks are for.. oh no

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dis imp be getting a JVC-D series(yes the d stands for big donks) so I'm going to play elemental gearbolt tonight

Fairly moist with excitement

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

youll be getting a JCVD flying side kick to the throat. enjoy, its motherfucking iconic

Thinking of buying one of those old school av carts for it and maybe a vcr.

What kind of stickers should I get for it? Light trolling only, please.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

Elemental Gearbolt FTMFW... you got a guncon I hope?

Yeah I have two Japanese ones, and some guncon 2

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Jackie Chan kicking a decrepit senile man in a wheelchair’s head off at the rim of a volcano.

Which side of the logo should it go on?

This makes 7 crts. :D

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

nice paper towels but disgusting bare feet

joke's on you I just vacuumed!!!!!!!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nice, P-Mack.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Elemental Gearbolt was a great way to spend the evening. This dwarf is not looking forward to the week.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

RoboQuest. It's a mix of Borderlands, Doom, and Risk of Rain. Kicks serious rear end. 2 player co-op. Just buy it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Based 4 year old with unlocked iPad: Play the badass 90s gecko game. Bitch.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Taking a selfie with my giant truck nuts, Dragon's written on one, Dogma on the other.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Probably more light gun bullshit on the jvc-d. I do need a retro rpg to play but I can't loving decide.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

welcome posted:

Dragon Quest IV.

Fine.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

nooooooo

Wormskull posted:

Huge failing (extra fail due to avatar and reputation).

yessssss

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

When does poe2 come out? I'm extremely disappointed that blizzard isn't doing anything with the d2 ladder

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm a POE2 main and always have been. Awww is widdle baby addicted to his sphere grid? Grow up. And when you have you can meet me Wraelclast.

oh poo poo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Dragon’s Mothafucking Dogma Dos.

How is it?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Got the day off. Swipe right if you want to make a corn with me.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Not having a computer that can even play league is ruining my life.

Did you try to install windows 11 and your comp isn't compatible or something? Just happened to me lol. I had to have my friend make me boot usb, bless him. Do you want me to mail you the win10 boot drive?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

symbolic posted:

(Harry Nilsson voice) you put the .bat in a zip file and open it up

lol

Armored Warriors arcade. Amazing. Capcom popping off. Play it, k?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

hummina hummina