Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

More TF2, and more WOlfenstein New Order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Technically it's friday, at night, and I'm playing Terraria

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rediscover posted:

terrarria owns. i havent played since it came out and 1.3 is really cool. i got to hardmode though and im completely stuck on the first hardmode boss... its impossible

Last time I played was between 1.2 and the fishing update, and fishing owns, free stuff owns.
Can't wait to see how crazy the end game got in between

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

Thanks to all. I've purchased the SNES version and am going to have a great time playing one of the favorite games ever tonight. :cheers:

rediscover posted:

wait nvm yoshi's island is my favorite one.

zen death robot posted:

I like Super Mario Bros. 3 the most

Those are all the right choices, as they're not any Yoshi game past YI or most Mario games in the New series

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Playing Pokemon SUper Mystery Dungeon

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I finished the main story in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and went on to the postgame

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I have been playing BoI a good part of the day, and now the night as well.
Just one more mark in the notes to go.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Been playing Circa Infinity

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm playing some more TF2, which is what I ave been doing most of this day, and most of the past week, and most of the past months

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i dont know why but i have an insane craving for that game i really liked the rocket jumping but this connection is not ideal for mp games

the matchmaking stress tests have been pretty good, and I'm glad they put up official Brazilian servers just in time for

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Played some TF2 and more Enter the Gungeon

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Been playing Enter the Gungeon, Nuclear Throne and some Rocket League

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rediscover posted:

its fun ro roast larry. also i dont think i ever said it so happy belated birthday Larry

same, except I just noticed this thread again
happy late birthday larry

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Do we ever even truly life.

the many lives of a gamer ad

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Been replaying the PMD Blue Rescue Team postgame as of lately, instead of starting Gates and experiencing the trainwreck myself.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Nuclear Throne (PS4). I still have been able to beat 5-3.

Isn't that version exceptionally buggy?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Is it fascism yet posted:

qnqx is a weirdo who only plays tf2 and nuclear throne though

I haven't played tf2 ever since Overwatch, and the last tf2 update hosed up things badly.

FactsAreUseless posted:

We already know he plays TF2.

drat...

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Warframe, Caves of Qud and Pokemon Ultra Moon in varying but approximately equal amounts.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Stellaris

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

popeyes is the poo poo, theres one right down the street and if i open the window at 11:30 i can smell them frying their chicken

there was one Popeyes in town years ago and sadly, it barely lasted around a year
thank gently caress it was near where I was doing my internship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

at my old house I was 5 blocks away from mcdonalds and for like 4 years I ate there 2-3 times a day. one day a guy working the window saw me and went "Man, AGAIN?!" genuinely angry that I was back so I exiled myself from mcds for months

Fungah! posted:

i used to be a security guard nd the only place i could eat in the building was a subway so i was going three or four times a week, had to stop going because the guy behind the counter said hey, listen, i have a video that's super important for you to watch. i sat down thinking he was going to show me a recording of a crime or something and he opens his phone to loose change

lol