Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

American McGay posted:

Requesting an hbag containment unit in sector 267.

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

no. i got a mcdouble and 10 mcnuggets with honey mustard and a large diet coke. its my standard order

sick, i go for a mcdouble and 10 as well. but i get a powerade and bbq sauce. and a mcflurry :cool:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Sub-Actuality posted:

I could go for a big mac with all the fixins today

e: in light of recent events I will be forgoing the fixins

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

having the sincere thought “I should really eat mcdonalds more” and then laughing to myself

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Don't think I've been in a mcdonald's in 3 years. popeye's is my bag.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hbag posted:

your mom sounds lame

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Fungah! posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m a simple man, my standard order is just a quarter-pounder with cheese, large fries, a… Diet Coke?? With the large fries? Bwuhh??

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

NICE loving TIMG LOL!!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Hizke posted:

NICE loving TIMG LOL!!!!

lol yep

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Don't think I've been in a mcdonald's in 3 years. popeye's is my bag.

my man

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
tiny anvil bouncing off

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Me looking for the tiny rear end anvil that bounced harmlessly off of hbag's stupid rear end fuckin head from Chuck's fail tiny image

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Stellaris

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

popeyes is the poo poo, theres one right down the street and if i open the window at 11:30 i can smell them frying their chicken

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[very calmly, not trolled] The app does it automatically.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

popeyes is the poo poo, theres one right down the street and if i open the window at 11:30 i can smell them frying their chicken

there was one Popeyes in town years ago and sadly, it barely lasted around a year
thank gently caress it was near where I was doing my internship

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Big Mac, medium fry, medium Dr. Pepper. keepin it simple, keepin it real

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Got back on my Three Houses poo poo to have something to do while working, New Game+++++ let’s go. First time replaying since I finished the fourth and final route in the game earlier this year, going to do another Silver Snow route since that’s the first one I did when the game was new in 2019

was thinking about what to play today, reading this is making me lean toward trying to ease back into my Crimson Flower playthrough after burning out hardcore on 3H at the beginning of the summer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My old order was: 2 double cheeseburgers and a 20 piece, but even just within the past 2 years or so I can't eat that much anymore. Like my body won't let me. Now I usually do a Big Mac & 10 piece if they have that 2 for 6 deal (incredible value). Last time I went though it was particularly nasty so I've been on a long break from the Golden Arches.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Pisses me off cause around here the 10pc is $4 and the 20pc is $5 it's like, cmon dude. What do you expect me to do?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

sometimes the nugs are fail... but sometimes they're divine... its all part of gods plan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Pisses me off cause around here the 10pc is $4 and the 20pc is $5 it's like, cmon dude. What do you expect me to do?

This is how they get you. Those sons of bitches at corporate are playing with our lives.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Two double cheeseburgers and a large fry for myself. After I moved recently though I only have a BK near me. Which is quite fail

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
used to be a double quarter pounder with cheese large combo, 10 piece mcnugget, and a chicken sandwich from the dollar menu but I knew when I turned 30 that I had to stop that poo poo or I'd turn into a cube

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cubone posted:

used to be a double quarter pounder with cheese large combo, 10 piece mcnugget, and a chicken sandwich from the dollar menu but I knew when I turned 30 that I had to stop that poo poo or I'd turn into a cube

That's a hell of an order. Respect

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Two double cheeseburgers and a large fry for myself. After I moved recently though I only have a BK near me. Which is quite fail

drat. Things like that that make one consider becoming a franchisee

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

#5 with a diet coke and buffalo sauce. If the #5 is different than my local area, then that's the dice I roll

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

having the sincere thought “I should really eat mcdonalds more” and then laughing to myself

Lolling

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

at my old house I was 5 blocks away from mcdonalds and for like 4 years I ate there 2-3 times a day. one day a guy working the window saw me and went "Man, AGAIN?!" genuinely angry that I was back so I exiled myself from mcds for months

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

at my old house I was 5 blocks away from mcdonalds and for like 4 years I ate there 2-3 times a day. one day a guy working the window saw me and went "Man, AGAIN?!" genuinely angry that I was back so I exiled myself from mcds for months

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

The legend of bob walking 50 nuggets back to his house to eat in 1 sitting.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

extremebuff posted:

ahahahahahaah

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

extremebuff posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

extremebuff posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

Have a similar story here but with Culver's and a drive-thru lady that I couldn't tell if she was just being colloquial or hinting at my frequent visits with "you know the drill".

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The legend of bob walking 50 nuggets back to his house to eat in 1 sitting.

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
a) jesus how do you guys eat so much

b)

extremebuff posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

pigpen smiling inside a persistent lingering cloud of mcdonalds food smell