Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is the newest sniper elite game good. I just played an old one on psnow and I liked it but it's a little clunky. I just want cabelas nazi hunter 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Dishonored definitive. This is a much better thief game than thief 4

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is resident evil revelations 2 any good? It's on sale and I need a game

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Gonna fire up a new game of DX Human Revolution, haven't played it in over a year

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ha anyone else been getting served singlemuslim.com ads every day in the zone. It's been like a week now

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

Yeah its a ways off though... I think they basically just confirmed they're working on it but said they aren't gonna talk about it until after 7 comes out

Lots of crazy theories that re7 will have the remake2 demo bundled. Please video game jesus

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

THe demon hammer is silly. It killed each garg in two hits.

Did you kill asylum demon or trade with the crows

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

It's my Friday and I'm picking out pc parts and watching WoW videos because I'm an addict

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I've been playing enemy territory for the first time in like ten years and it's still super addictive we all need to play sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

i'm craving classic gaming so i fired up Return to Castle Wolfenstein and it's great. fast paced fun. finding a secret area is always a really cool gamer moment.

the kick is a great goomba stomp