Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
game ya drat nag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/WwjmcDN.gifv

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
invisible inc is insanely good, I got up to day 5 or 6 on endless mode and then got got cause it was just too hard

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

same, I'm really enjoying it but some of these dumb bullet hell HP sponge bosses can suck a dick. Playing it co-op with my girlfriend but she doesn't want to Game as often as I do so she's not ready to face them yet.

its time to play
WHAT!
IS!
HIS!
NAME?!!!!!!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Name this guy Meatless Martha.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I want to get a new game and play it

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
ronin does look pretty good and it is pretty cheap

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
replaying shogun 2 fall of the samurai

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
yeah but the imps in doom are badass

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
samurai warriors 4

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Seshoho Cian posted:

Tonight I got Ending B in Nier.

Nier has been a really good experience.

thats a good way to describe Nier. Its not a game I can recommend to everyone and theres a lot to hate about it but I'm a better man for having played it

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

zen death robot posted:

I'm going to game at some point tonight

[nods sagely]

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

Just returned from seafront and doing some side stuff again. I wonder what the creepy looking house in the southern plains has in store for me.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I'm really excited that the new xcom is gonna have you be more of a terrorist force that can surprise the enemies. The last one was really good but the way enemy spawns worked was kinda wonky. I think making it so you can sneak up and surprise the enemies and they have set placements and patrols will work a lot better.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Taking a break from MGS and trying out Nobunaga's Ambition

the new nobunaga's ambition owns. did you end up liking it plutonis?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Love Stole the Day posted:

What in the gently caress is this audio supposed to be?

you don't recognize your own posts when they're read aloud?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I've never played a Disgaea game before but I heard the new one has a demo out on ps4 so I might give it a try

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the MGS4 scene with the microwave tunnel but its in training crawling towards his vita

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Nobunaga's Ambition, finally playing a game as matsudaira/tokugawa

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the moonlight butterfly is the metal gear rex of dark souls

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
*peeps the new thread title*
:ninja: :is...is it safe to post in here now?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm in Blighttown.

stay strong gamer

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

One of the weird things about playing blind is I have no idea if I'm under or over-powered for where I am.

capra demon isn't really that hard, he just surprises you the first time you see him cause the dogs jump you and he does the big unblockable jumping attack the moment you enter the fog door. once you survive the initial shock/die and run back to try again, he's pretty straight forward

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

I got to the swamp. The swamp seems obnoxious but it's not Blighttown so I love it.

blightown and the swamp were my least favorite areas of the game my first time through but they grew on me and now I enjoy going down there

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't really game on Friday nights...too busy with my social life to really game on the good weekend nights. *shrug* BTW loving a pussy feels awesome.

drat that sucks, goondolences

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
playing enemy within since my computer is too poo poo to get the newest xcom and prolly bloodborne later

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

On my way home from a big weekend of sex now.

sir, this is a McDona- wait hold up

*thumbs through Imp Zone catchphrase reference guide* ok here we go

his name?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I played nobunagas ambition all weekend and next month japan is getting a game called sengoku risshiden where its basically just nobunagas ambition but you can play as individual generals instead of just as the clans and I really hope they port it to the west

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
playing bloodborne and pretending its dark souls 3

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
page 69 and I'm playing dark souls 3

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
playing through the tomb raider remakes for the first time. so far the first one is good

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Rise of the tomb raider. First game was ok but this ones a lot better and excited to start the third

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Sekiro is the hardest fromsoft game for the first few bosses and insanely frustrating and then you learn what it wants you to do and you become a badass who still dies a lot

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the tomb raider remake games keep getting better. playing the 3rd now and its very good

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
genichiro is surprisingly easy even after a long hiatus. i started a game after a year break and on the first fight where youre scripted to lose to him I took one of his pips off before I hosed up just cause his combos are like really generous, he just seems impossible when youre starting. ishin on the other hand :stare:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

Disco Elysium FTW

Playing DS2 against the Fume Knight, easily the best fight in the game so far and as good as the best fights in 1. I loved Knight Artorias and he's pretty similar. Feel he has slightly much HP for a multiphase fight but that's about it

the DLC for dark souls 2 redeemed it for how the main game kinda dropped the ball. the boss fights are cool and super challenging and the areas are cool and unique.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Brasseye posted:

DS2 is really pretty which makes up for a lot of the bad stuff in it

i cant tell if im being trolled or not but this is pissing me off either way

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
speaking of games that look like poo poo, im playing ghost of tsushima all weekend, which looks the opposite of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DS2 looks like rear end. Demon’s Souls is a prettier game than DS2

bullshit, why would they make demons souls 2 be uglier than demons souls?