Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

started up P2 eternal punishment last night. i wrapped up bof3 + 4 and chrono cross so far this winter so we'll keep the rpg train rolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

playing some p2 then probably continue some dark souls later, just got past the capra demon

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

drat leadthumb you got beat with the barney stick

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

60 YEAR OLD PARANOID GULF WAR VET (Far Cry 5, 6, probably Crysis 3, probably Doomy Turtle, etc): Haha don’t worry, we, the developers, know that climbing 5000 foot towers sucks so you only have to do this one once, gamer, for the sake of this joke that blew our decrepit minds.

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What up TikTok Nation. I love all that cringe poo poo in my videogames. I loving love it when Dawn Horizon says yall and the purple haired white girl says nameen. I guess I'm just built different. *drops phone revealing my massive drooping gut, making me look fully nude even though I'm in my gamer shorts*

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*perfectly mimicking disgraced former brazilian president jair bolsonaro* storm the capitol

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

That Little Demon posted:

So part 2 of Ulduar 25 is tonight at 8PM and I have downloaded something called Voice Mod and set it so I sound exactly like stephen hawking for toinights raid l;mfao - - this is to prove that I can be serious and take the game serious as I was ordered

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hizke posted:

42..? Hope you brought a mother loving towel.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

more p2. finally got my 5th party member. then i'll keep at dark souls, probably about time to hit the catacombs

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

That Little Demon posted:

told my guild to expect me to "fully roleplaying" from now on and they all had no idea what I was talking about so tonight I'm going to unveil my new profession which is professional dog walker and do no heals at all during the raid as I slowly walk my dog around the fights and say he has to pee but can't find a spot. I bought a leash for him to get the act down better too

Lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

yeah OB is an RTS while TO is a strat-rpg in the same vein as fftactics

playing some minish cap

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ff13. it still looks really good for a 10+ year old game, those devs went wild

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It was probably close to 10 years ago now that he made an edgy post about wanting to hit people with his car and Synthy called him “CarDriverAaron.” And all these years later I still think of it immediately every time I see one of his posts. Probably one of the most potent flames of all time.

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

happy bday arch

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

clients are scum

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hit the open area in FF13, now i'm running around sightseeing and doing hunts

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

games posters yeahhhhh!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ff6 and aew revolution

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

for real. its time. relying on fite is so spotty lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wishing the best for all the imps having trouble and hardship today

the ff13 train rolls on. on the penultimate chapter now

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

I got the tude now posted:

Together imps strong

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

drinking a coffee and running around the veldt in FF6

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

love the veldt. Was thinking there's so many good ff6 tracks that didn't get into theatrhythm like that one. cyans theme too wtf

thats a bizarre omission, especially the veldt

Nutmeg posted:

like the little changes to the FF13 combat in 2 with introducing pets to your team, and at least the areas are environments to explore instead of going in a straight line. wasn't expecting the story to involve time travel/different dimensions but I'm down

13-2 is kinda like CT with the time travel and multiple weird ending you can do. the combat system is still very fun too. i'm gonna be doing another go-through of that before i play lightning returns for the first time. it came out when i got really into demon/dark souls so it was pretty forgotten lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

FF13-2, maybe RE4 since all the footage is making me wanna replay it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

back from a somber funeral now time to play some FF6

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was excited when they told me I needed laser, I was like "Oh, is it like cataract laser where it fixes your eyesight as a nice side effect?" and they were like "ah, no, this one takes five times as long, is kind of painful, you can't take drugs for it and it doesn't help your vision, sorry lol". Christ, just lie to me at that point

lmfao that sucks, get well soon gamer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Learning how to play the 90210 theme song on otamatone oh and I have type 5 Anal Rhoids AIDS and I'm 4ft tall.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

res4 remake is nuts. feels good to play and has just enough little deviations here and there to keep the people that have played the original to death on their toes

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

some ff6, then watching the izwf ppv later

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

extremebuff posted:

someone give me a gba kirby sprite

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Addams Family was there yeah but the lines were so long I never got a chance to try it. Same with the Big Lebowski and MechWarrior ones I wanted to try. My favorites of the ones I did play were the Godfather one which I think is new (I went with a family member who's the real enthusiast, I like playing them but don't really keep up with the industry) and an Austin Powers one where I hit a model of Fat Bastard standing next to a toilet 5 times in rapid succession which caused the screen to play an animation of a bunch of turds getting flushed and a voice clip of Fat Bastard's "I got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey" line before launching a ton of multiballs at me

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the urge hit me and now i'm playing metroid fusion

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wrapping up metroid fusion, then some ff6 maybe

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

got tired of getting pwned in re4 so decided to get pwned in re2 and finish my knife only run instead lol

nicely done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

going to knife only another resident evil game i think... not sure which one yet

REmake

playing DKC with my kid since he's off school today. we're up to the forest now so the gloves are gonna come off soon