Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
i have a cool mailman he listens to thrash metal on his radio and sometimes he gives me research chemicals he's supposed to deliver to other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
it's really impressive they can find the right letters in their sack just as they go down the street

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
i think every piece of mail is handled by at least 150 mail people, so by the time it's in their bag, each piece of mail is super duper organized.

ty bacalou!

treasure bear

the mailman is outside trying to deliver a really big letter, it won't fit but he keeps trying even though it can't possibly fit

FreshCutFries

treasure bear posted:

the mailman is outside trying to deliver a really big letter, it won't fit but he keeps trying even though it can't possibly fit

death of a mailman

dogcrash truther
If you open the mailman, he is full of mail. Mostly junk.

dogcrash truther
Dogs are just trying to get their Christmas cards

dogcrash truther
I'm not a mailman, I'm a mail, man.

alnilam

dogcrash truther posted:

Dogs are just trying to get their Christmas cards

Dogs are just singing their own rendition of (Wait A Minute) Mr Postman, it's a shame we humans can't understand or appreciate it

ty manifisto

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
don't bother setting elaborate traps or mazes to trick the mailman
the mail always goes through

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if the mailman can't reach the mailbox, he'll detach the arm carrying the mail and throw it at the mailbox. his aim perfect, his spiral a sight to behold. they are too noble to play sports

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i decided i hate this post that i made

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jul 28, 2015

----------------

ron color
the instant you put the firecracker into the mailbox a firm hand grasps your shoulder. hands and eyes both hardened by years of sorting things into bins. soon after your disappearance, theres a new mailman on the streets

ron color fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jul 13, 2015

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

the instant you put the firecracker into the mailbox a firm hand grasps your shoulder. hands and eyes both hardened by years of sorting things into bins. soon after your disappearance, theres a new mailman on the streets

----------------

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm not a mailman, I'm a mail, man.

mang

beer pal

ron color posted:

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

if you find a red satchel, some shorts or one of those little trolley bags on the floor, do NOT approach them or you will be compelled to deliver mail for the rest of your days by forces unknown

saboten

[wearin gshorts with HATE MAIL across the rear end] i dont even try to deliver your mail i just leave cards saying you werent home. see you in hell

thank u bacalou

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
most famous mailman: unabomber

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

saboten posted:

[wearin gshorts with HATE MAIL across the rear end] i dont even try to deliver your mail i just leave cards saying you werent home. see you in hell

the new ups (or their outside us equivalent) uniforms are hottt af

----------------

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

if the mailman can't reach the mailbox, he'll detach the arm carrying the mail and throw it at the mailbox. his aim perfect, his spiral a sight to behold. they are too noble to play sports

saboten posted:

Piso Mojado

as a boy, my brother and I would make elaborate traps to try to catch "The Mailman". We tried everything - hidden pits, boxes with twigs, and even nets. finally, we put a bear trap in the mailbox and while we were inside we heard a *SNAP*! We ran outside and saw the mailman with our very own eyes, struggling with the trap, shrieking horribly. We tackled and wrestled him to the ground, but when I opened my eyes, all that was there were his empty clothes!!! I looked around and saw nothing, and only when we searched under the clothes did we find a single letter, addressed to us both. It read:

"Try try try,
hard as you can,
but you'll never catch me,
Im the magic mailman"

3D Megadoodoo

only nineties kids will remember mail-man's last column

lik if u crei everytim

(i'm an eighties kid so i don't)

teleolurian

The terrible secret is that their tiny car is the source of their power
also mail

Looke

my mailman walks across my garden rather than the predefined path provided for him, wtf is this about

google THIS

weird toppings guy posted:

my mailman walks across my garden rather than the predefined path provided for him, wtf is this about

the mailman exists outside of time and space, he is merely walking on the pavers laid by an alternate version of you in a different dimension

google THIS

you know how you can live in a place for years yet you still get mail addressed to a former occupant you've never even heard of

they're not a "former" occupant

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey hey wait a minute mr mailman

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

oliwan posted:

hey hey wait a minute mr mailman

*in a William Shatner voice* mister mail maaaaääääääÄÄÄÄÄÄääääaaaan!

grandpas drunk

by Ralp

Jerry Cotton posted:

*in a William Shatner voice* mister mail maaaaääääääÄÄÄÄÄÄääääaaaan!

HOLY CRAP HOW DID YOU MAKE THOSE??

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

grandpas drunk posted:

HOLY CRAP HOW DID YOU MAKE THOSE??

Sorry. Awful. On the Mulia doesn't take kindly to 1st world letters :(

ron color
the doorbell rings, but there's only a single envelope on the doorstep. inside the letter it says, "i know about byob, i know about posts: I'm a mailman. stop just saying whatever pops in your brain." it's written in crang

saboten

ron color posted:

the doorbell rings, but there's only a single envelope on the doorstep. inside the letter it says, "i know about byob, i know about posts: I'm a mailman. stop just saying whatever pops in your brain." it's written in crang

thank u bacalou

GEExCEE

i've been thinking about crang a lot lately, ron

social vegan

*mailman settle down after long arduous day, reclines with a beer, tapes a sip, winces. it all tastes like stamps. when will it end ask mailman*

*mailman kidnapped by terrorist group, tied to chair and made to dip thumb in ink and put finger print on envelopes, a form of government recognized postage. when will it end ask mailman*

social vegan

*mailman escape clutches of terrorist organization and trudges home. Exhausted mailman head to bed, tucking himself into giant envelope. mailman licks sheets closed only to be mailed back to work the next day. whe will it end ask mailman*

ron color
lol

beer pal

social vegan posted:

*mailman escape clutches of terrorist organization and trudges home. Exhausted mailman head to bed, tucking himself into giant envelope. mailman licks sheets closed only to be mailed back to work the next day. whe will it end ask mailman*

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

social vegan posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teleolurian

I think my mailman thinks I have a secret because I sometimes get weirdly packaged stuff from thailand or whatever and one time the envelope had a hole in it and he was grinning at me like maybe he checked it out but it was just a mineral sample and it was still in the envelope so whatevs

• Locked thread