Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall

The postman just came by!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Hello neighbor.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thank You Mailman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjWYEMQ70w

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Senior Management

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAa8s0yxf0c

:jerry:

Senior Management

The Newman from the Seinfeld was the false postman. His coming was foretold in the elder scrolls of ancient prophecy. He seeks the destruction of efficient mail delivery. Following him leads only to ruin.

:jerry:

FreshCutFries

Vynar posted:

The Newman from the Seinfeld was the false postman. His coming was foretold in the elder scrolls of ancient prophecy. He seeks the destruction of efficient mail delivery. Following him leads only to ruin.

[in Patrick Stewart voice]

ron color
mailman: yeah, I don't pay attention to mailboxes with the little red flag

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got a note in the mail that i wasnt there and that my package is now at the post office but i was home all along. why mailman :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
mailman: come get your drat box

weird

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

hahah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

ron color posted:

mailman: yeah, I don't pay attention to mailboxes with the little red flag

lol

alnilam

if you're a postman, why don't you come post (on byob)??

ty manifisto

Miss Psychosis

ron color posted:

Mapparu

alnilam posted:

if you're a postman, why don't you come post (on byob)??

before byob and even the internet, mailmen delivered posts to people. sometimes it would be a picture of the hammock cat or the lyrics to the snail with human titties song.

bwatts

funny byob prank: lets all ask our postmen to post on byob and then see what they do. theyll probably be like what the hell? and look like absolute clowns and when they do we can all take pictures and share them on byob in a big megathread. somebody post this to the thread about getting more posters i bet some of the postmen are like wtf... these byob guys are pretty funny gonna hheck out byob

bwatts

imagine if a byob poster was a postman. all post all the time. funny right?

ChairmanMeow

My postman already hates me.

bwatts

ChairmanMeow posted:

My postman already hates me.

make sure it's just you and he doesn't hate everything. wouldn't want him to go "Postal" now would we? :D

so i was thinking about byob, and

ChairmanMeow

well I think it's everything. I didn't tip him this Christmas either. gently caress you You Scott. I miss the other guy. I hope Scott never posts heere.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
more like snailman...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my dog loving hates mailmen and he's a really good judge of character

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
what are you not going to trust a dog?

fuck. marry. t-rex

my dog hates latins and balloons

dogcrash truther

social vegan posted:

*mailman settle down after long arduous day, reclines with a beer, tapes a sip, winces. it all tastes like stamps. when will it end ask mailman*

*mailman kidnapped by terrorist group, tied to chair and made to dip thumb in ink and put finger print on envelopes, a form of government recognized postage. when will it end ask mailman*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

my dog hates latins and balloons
why should a dog like a dead language, or air jail
I still trust dog

• Locked thread