Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
The universe, entropic and chaotic, struggles against those who dare try to tame it. The tamers struggle back, with cages and reality television series, not realizing that they are backing an animal against a wall. You already know how this ends.

PRE
VI
OUS
LY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Conex Convict Connections is my favorite thing ever posted to the front page. To be honest though, I thought this one wasn't that funny. I like the idea of working in Beyond Scared Straight, but having them be creepy devil children seems counterproductive to make that funny, somehow? I don't know.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
drat Zack, I was 18 years old when you wrote those original lambspoke posts. I loved them then, and even though the Obama years have crushed my ability to feel anything at all emotionally, I still enjoyed this on an intellectual level. Thanks.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm so glad it's back. Hopefully not just a one-off

• Locked thread