Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
In the Clifford the Big Red Dog reboot Clifford is 60 stories high and terrorizes Neo-Tokyo, the only one who can stop him is a female mech pilot with a complicated past. Directed by Michael Bay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Mecha-Clifford's jaw unhinges like a snake and reveals a Big Red Rocket, which is shot at a giant kaiju beetle or whatever.

Scaly Haylie

a giant dog biscuit that does something, i don't know

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he

a young edm dj is vaping with his friends when his untested e juice rips a hole in space time that Clifford comes out of. Clifford can talk now and he loves edm music. [TV 14 - strong language, violence]

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hick Magnet posted:

Mecha-Clifford's jaw unhinges like a snake and reveals a Big Red Rocket, which is shot at a giant kaiju beetle or whatever.

:five:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Godzilla and Clifford are fighting. Godzilla's son breaks up the fight and they all become friends.

social vegan

clifford reboot chris pratt play clifford clifford wholesome and nice but w that edge the ladies love good boy clifford *turn to camera and winks* good boy

social vegan

clifford the big red dog time's sexiest man the year again

Miss Psychosis

[Clifford leaping over the White House, about to fall and crush it] Capitalism is not the answer. [He falls, destroying the president with his gigantic red body] The answer is friendship and sharing in all things.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

a young edm dj is vaping with his friends when his untested e juice rips a hole in space time that Clifford comes out of. Clifford can talk now and he loves edm music. [TV 14 - strong language, violence]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

i am he posted:

GEExCEE

Ace of Baes posted:

In the Clifford the Big Red Dog reboot Clifford is 60 stories high and terrorizes Neo-Tokyo, the only one who can stop him is a female mech pilot with a complicated past. Directed by Michael Bay.

i am he posted:

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Clifford leaping over the White House, about to fall and crush it] Capitalism is not the answer. [He falls, destroying the president with his gigantic red body] The answer is friendship and sharing in all things.

lol

bacalou

clifford is a teen dog now and he wants to be called splifford. when he smokes weed he shrinks down to normal dog size and drives around with jughead in jughead's car looking for places to hang out. jughead listens to really weird experimental albums but splifford is too baked to care.

fuck. marry. t-rex

bacalou posted:

clifford is a teen dog now and he wants to be called splifford. when he smokes weed he shrinks down to normal dog size and drives around with jughead in jughead's car looking for places to hang out. jughead listens to really weird experimental albums but splifford is too baked to care.

It's a metaphor for coming of age and triumphing over social anxiety

Miss Psychosis

[Giant loving clifford talking to therapist] I think my size makes it harder for me to find friends.

i am he

Miss Psychosis posted:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

crazy mathematician urges big game hunter to drive faster as Clifford the big red dog chases in pursuit, but all he wants is to give them a friendly lick.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

dogcrash truther
Mandatory Clifford Character Traits. Clifford must always strictly conform to the following "Mandatory Character Traits" :

• Male
  • Does not torture*
  • Does not kill in defense of self or others*
  • Does not use foul language beyond PG-13
  • Does not smoke tobacco*
  • Does not sell/distribute illegal drugs*
  • Does not abuse alcohol*
  • Does not have sex before age 16 (dog years), does not have sex with anyone below the age of 16 (dog or human years, depending)
  • Is big and red
  • Is not homosexual

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

Mandatory Clifford Character Traits. Clifford must always strictly conform to the following "Mandatory Character Traits" :

• Male
  • Does not torture*
  • Does not kill in defense of self or others*
  • Does not use foul language beyond PG-13
  • Does not smoke tobacco*
  • Does not sell/distribute illegal drugs*
  • Does not abuse alcohol*
  • Does not have sex before age 16 (dog years), does not have sex with anyone below the age of 16 (dog or human years, depending)
  • Is big and red
  • Is not homosexual

lol

GEExCEE

Clifford has to be a Good Boy

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

Clifford has to be a Good Boy

Wertjoe

Clifford the big red dog goes berserk after licking Terrence the big green toad.

Miss Psychosis

[To clifford] What a good boy you are. Yes you are. You're a good boy. [Clifford slowly becoming numb to the brainwashing. I am a god boy, he thinks to himself]

Miss Psychosis

[Clifford slowly rising to a sit from a down stay.]

[Mysterious looking humanoid looks on at the red dog]

M.L.H.: How many lights do you see?

Clifford: Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof

M.L.H.: No... There are three.

M.L.H.: How many lights, clifford?

Clifford: Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof.

M.L.H.: THERE ARE THREE LIGHTS.

Clifford [Confused, scared]: Woof, Woof, Woof.

M.L.H.: Good boy clifford. What a good boy.

bacalou

Who Is Clifford?

fuck. marry. t-rex

Miss Psychosis posted:

[To clifford] What a good boy you are. Yes you are. You're a good boy. [Clifford slowly becoming numb to the brainwashing. I am a god boy, he thinks to himself]

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Clifford slowly rising to a sit from a down stay.]

[Mysterious looking humanoid looks on at the red dog]

M.L.H.: How many lights do you see?

Clifford: Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof

M.L.H.: No... There are three.

M.L.H.: How many lights, clifford?

Clifford: Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof.

M.L.H.: THERE ARE THREE LIGHTS.

Clifford [Confused, scared]: Woof, Woof, Woof.

M.L.H.: Good boy clifford. What a good boy.

Mapparu

Miss Psychosis posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Government Tries To Thwart Giant Red Dog Terrorizing Pacific Northwest

In an attempt to stall the massive spree of destruction being performed by one huge red dog, officials have created a distraction. Over 280 tonnes of food and several above ground pools of fresh water have been placed in the path of the rampage. Unfortunately, the beast immediately tipped over the water, ate all the food in one go, then chased government vehicles several miles before vomiting.

fuck. marry. t-rex

US Government commissions massive 90 story mack-truck to slay dog.

"We've wanted one of these for a long time regardless," said House Majority Leader John Bohner.

Funding is currently still in limbo however as debate over the Confederate flag design on the trucks license plate rages on in the senate.

ron color
lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

This is a good-rear end page.

ron color
somewhere in the desert construction on a giant mailman is underway

fuck. marry. t-rex

Roswell, New Mexico : 1947. Clifford the Big Red Dog has caught a mysterious giant frisbee, and changed the world forever.

[Close up of a grizzled general]: Looks like that drat dog'z bit off a more than he can chew.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

in his house at Birdwell dead Clifford waits dreaming

i am he

ron color posted:

somewhere in the desert construction on a giant mailman is underway

lol

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Clifford knows he's a good dog but is constantly disappointed when he can't get a good tummy rub or head pat, forever locked in a daze of ennui as he wonders if he'll ever be rewarded for his good deeds

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Clifford derails a train and has to deal with the consequences of his actions despite being big and red.

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Our dog's name is Clifford. He's big and red and works very hard. He meets all the Mandatory Clifford Character Traits. Clifford is getting kind of old, and wasn't able to signal his needs to my daughter well enough, who unintentionally made him work very hard without enough blood. Clifford was a good dog and got her home safely, but can't work anymore. He needs a heart transplant. A more callous family would give him the Old Yeller treatment, but Clifford has a nice spot of grass to rest on until I try my hand at that kind of surgery. We got a newer big red dog and we call him Clifford Junior. Clifford Junior works very hard too and meets all the MCCTs. He can climb and rescue the other dogs when they get stuck in the mud or snow. He likes to carry wood and concrete and rocks and hay and animal food, but he likes to carry goats and horses and birds and bunnies most of all. Both Cliffords are very thirsty and would drink, like 100 gallons if they worked or played all day long.

Here's Clifford getting up early to give rides to his goat friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

• Locked thread