Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

You're a loving monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
you think you know a guy...

bog pixie

social vegan

hi kids my name's clifford and i'd like to rap with you about female representation in the call of duty computer video game franchise

i am he

lol

dogcrash truther
Clickbait the Big Red Dog

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
[Clifford has contracted hydrophobia and must be put down; Emilys mother brings out the gun]

Emily Elizabeth: No, Mama!

Emilys Mother: There's no hope for him now, Emily. He's suffering. You know we've got to do it.

Emily Elizabeth: Yes, Mama. But he was my dog. I'll do it.

dogcrash truther

Mash posted:

[Clifford has contracted hydrophobia and must be put down; Emilys mother brings out the gun]

Emilys Mother: There's no hope for him now, Emily. He's suffering. You know we've got to do it.

haha

Miss Psychosis

Mash posted:

lol

google THIS

Mash posted:

Al Borland

by XyloJW
*Clifford walks past a fire hydrant shaped fire department*
*Adam sandler is the fire chief looking up*
*ensue Adam Sandler comedy gold*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Trained To Be A Good Dog,
But His Size Made Him
A Great Killer

google THIS

clifford: no! no more! it hurts!

mad scientist: (filling syringe with growth hormone) you're going to be a big dog, clifford. (disturbing smile) a big dog.

FreshCutFries

dogcrash truther

Give this dog a mad max style Mohawk and driving goggles

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Tom cruise: okay Clifford the terrorists have hijacked the secret nuclear weapon silo in the Ststue of Liberty & plans to detonate at midnight destroying all of manhattan. We have to hack into the federal computing system mainframe using an SQL inject into an exploit in the operating system's start button to re-triangulate the trajectories for the nuclear strike back to their home base...in SOVIET CHINA but I just can't crack these codes and I've used eight different key loggers! This might just be the last night for freedom...
Clifford: lol n00b watch this
*clifford proceeds to release a giant stream of drool onto the computer causing it to short circuit. the Statue of Liberty fires off like a rocket into the moon ending the nuclear crisis*
tom cruise: dammit Clifford you e done it again,, you beautiful son of a Bitch!
clifford: woof woof!!

dogcrash truther
Check this out: what if Clifford just a normal dog and everyone else is tripping on drugs

dogcrash truther
Clifford: I'm just a normal dog, why are they acting that way to me?
Ted: don't ask me, I'm just a regular baby bear who likes to drink and gently caress

Miss Psychosis

dogcrash truther posted:

Check this out: what if Clifford just a normal dog and everyone else is tripping on drugs

Well if that's true then my employer's current legal battle regarding the wrongful dismissal of one of their employees is incredibly hypocritical.

Mom with a blog

dogcrash truther posted:

Give this dog a mad max style Mohawk and driving goggles

ok

bwatts

now make it so cliffords experiencing ennui

Ace of Baes
In the deep underground labs of the Canine Laser Integrated Fast Force Ordinance Response Division scientists work tirelessly on a weapon to finally ensure lasting peace. But when you play God, you dont always get what you expect.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mom with a blog

vice.com op-ed posted:

ok

edit: wrong img my bad

Mom with a blog fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jul 17, 2015

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther

vice.com op-ed posted:

Mash posted:

ok

edit: wrong img my bad

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

Good avatar

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

I feel like a Clifford av fits my personality

social vegan

GEExCEE posted:

I feel like a Clifford av fits my personality

still red but bigger?

dogcrash truther

deep dish peat moss

GEExCEE

holy poo poo

GEExCEE

clifford is so cute : 3

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

posting smiling
clifford: origins is drawing flack from critics, but the director isn't backing down, claiming "the children that die following clifford's physical growth are necessary to pave the way for his eventual spiritual growth" and "the permanence of the blood staining his fur sets the entire magical realist tone for the rest of the movie"

posting smiling

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Clifford leaping over the White House, about to fall and crush it] Capitalism is not the answer. [He falls, destroying the president with his gigantic red body] The answer is friendship and sharing in all things.

Mash posted:

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
I'm happy long as we get a Clifford pod race sequence this time

Mom with a blog

posting smiling posted:

clifford: origins is drawing flack from critics, but the director isn't backing down, claiming "the children that die following clifford's physical growth are necessary to pave the way for his eventual spiritual growth" and "the permanence of the blood staining his fur sets the entire magical realist tone for the rest of the movie"

alnilam

Goldmine or keep going?

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

posting smiling posted:

• Locked thread