Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
I didnt notice the first time I watched Clifford: Origins, but everything in the movie that's red is something that was owned by a child who was murdered. Stuff like that is what makes a movie "rewatchable" in my opinion. A lot of other commentators have focused on the ending, and whether Clifford managed to catch the killer in the Red Room or whether he somehow became the killer, and also whether the second half of the movie is all just a dream sequence (you can check the CineD thread if you want a pretty good rundown of the evidence for/against) but for me, it's the little touches, like the red object thing, or how Clifford is conspicuously NOT wearing a collar during the infamous "interrogation scene." Anyway, good movie, I give it 4/5. Would've given it a 5, but come on, if you're going to tease nudity that much, you might as well go all the way. It's a hard R already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

dogcrash truther posted:

I didnt notice the first time I watched Clifford: Origins, but everything in the movie that's red is something that was owned by a child who was murdered. Stuff like that is what makes a movie "rewatchable" in my opinion. A lot of other commentators have focused on the ending, and whether Clifford managed to catch the killer in the Red Room or whether he somehow became the killer, and also whether the second half of the movie is all just a dream sequence (you can check the CineD thread if you want a pretty good rundown of the evidence for/against) but for me, it's the little touches, like the red object thing, or how Clifford is conspicuously NOT wearing a collar during the infamous "interrogation scene." Anyway, good movie, I give it 4/5. Would've given it a 5, but come on, if you're going to tease nudity that much, you might as well go all the way. It's a hard R already.

ty manifisto

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I can't believe they're trying to remake Clifford as a children's cartoon after the Clifford: origins movie!

look at what happened to teen titans! the nuances of Clifford's parents' brutal murders that led him to become a vengeful icon of justice will be lost on children who will seek the origins of the Clifford story after they've scoured the shallow depths of the cartoon media that's been force fed to them by the continuing Disneyfication of the liberal media

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

dogcrash truther
Straight Outta Clifford

GEExCEE

Clifford defended himself today against allegations of harassment against co-star Emma Stone, saying that the leg-humping was "of a playful, non-sexual nature."

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

Clifford defended himself today against allegations of harassment against co-star Emma Stone, saying that the leg-humping was "of a playful, non-sexual nature."

At first I laughed but then I realized his d*ck would be as big as her entire body

GEExCEE

o.O

GEExCEE

ur right

dogcrash truther
Clifford_Dick_Flash.wmv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

dogcrash truther posted:

Clifford_Dick_Flash.wmv

cliffort_humping_a_car_from_behind.gif