Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i didn't think i liked the apple watch, but then i found out that the pinball map dot com app has an apple watch... app, so now i want the apple watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

k-zed posted:

At this point Smythe is like one of those moderators Lowtax imposed to destroy LF from the inside when it got too popular.

Tolerating outright death threats from the likes of Amethyst, joking with AIDS, or tolerating and using words like "retard" and "human being" not only makes him a bad moderator, but a bad person.

stfu bitch

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

irony? in teh pos? i don't think so, timb

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh i know who kzed is. he's the guy who thought osi bean dip was a good mod. lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

pram posted:

stardate 69420. upon arrival to the puppy galaxy we were hailed by a corgian diplomatic envoy

at first i was ironically enjoying the "Puppy Galaxy" concept, but now i'm sincerely on-board with it.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

emoji posted:

As I walk through the valley filled with nerds and gays I take a look at my watch and realize I have AIDS

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

cremnob sucks, and is bad, but cremnob is right about teh verge thing

remember nilay's the guy who whined when @savedyouaclick called him out

he also wears a hot topic spiked bracelet

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

'i wear this to remind myself to never be a man in a suit' he said about a picture of him wearing a suit while wearing the bracelt

http://gawker.com/adult-website-editor-throws-twitter-tantrum-over-his-br-1697459743

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it never gets old

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

apple bad

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

zen death robot posted:

All smartwatches are bad and nerdy as gently caress.

yeah

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

apple bad

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what's apple's return policy like

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I also really like Star Wars, Disney, smoking cigars, and playing the drums.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

don't forget nilay's vendetta against @savedyouaclick

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/27/6075535/are-you-proud-of-yourself-savedyouaclick-question-mark-nope

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

HE DIDN'T SAVE ANYONE A CLICK AT ALL — HE STOLE AN EXPERIENCE

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the vox editor in chief also spoiled the article before nilay threw his tantrum

anyway i'm here to ask how buggy ios 9 is. i've learned not to install ios updates on release day. am i correct

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

i've been using the gm since last week and other than what i assume is a bug with overcast, it seems fine.

thank you.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

did they rip off microsoft's windows 10 feature of allowing you to roll back to the previous, better OS or will that be coming 3 years from now

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

is the news app not working for everyone else or just me

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what's good about tweetbot 4. sell me on it.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hello you apple fuckers. what's a good mp3 playing app for the iphone, now that they've ruined the music app.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hey apple fuckers. my 5s exploded. do i get a 16 gig 6s or a 64 gig 6.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh my god is this thread talking about chip and pin now???

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

why.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

need a response urgently, i can't poop until i buy this phone.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

3d touch is important

serious answers only plz....

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Mr. Apollo posted:

the 2gb of ram in the 6s is really nice. no more continually reloading websites

that actually does look nice

i swear my 5s with iOS 9 reloads websites way more often than my 4 did with... whatever iOS i had on it. loving tim

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just saw in another thread that some of the 6ses use the wrong chip... guess i know what i'm getting now

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i was gonna ask the at&t thread if i should do next or a contract and they were all talking about lumias :pwn:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that supremely hosed up guy who works at the microsoft store was in there

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i priced out 30 months of it and it was literally the exact same price in the end. i'm trying to figure out what i'm missing

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

computer parts posted:

no up front costs

i mean what i'm missing that's gonna screw me over. it's weird to me that at&t's pushing it so hard. but i'm bad at economics

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

is that 6s, or 6ses

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just read the anandtech 6s review and now i wish i'd gotten the good phone... dammit

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Stymie posted:

jesus that's how big the istylus is?

it looks like he's poking that apple surface with a drum stick

gotta fit that battery in there, cuz we're too good to just license wacom tech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the new surface pen is proprietary also.

• Locked thread