Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

garrison keillor has declared that imessage is bad

quote:

Some genius at Apple designed it and now I need a password to make each call or text and the texting screen is odd. Instead of a simple “Send,” there is a row of icons. I press one and colored balloons float up in the background, I try another and the phone offers me a choice of cartoons to accompany the text — a ferocious gorilla in a cage, Snow White, a galloping horse — which must be big fun for 5-year-olds but I’m 75 and I don’t need balloons to accompany my texts, and meanwhile the thing keeps asking for my Apple ID verification, which I do not have. This hellish idiocy descended on me suddenly; evidently I clicked on a Yes I shouldn’t have clicked on. My wife would know how to do a reset. I’d like to reset the phone with a ball-peen hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

and you don't have a loving clue of what you're talking about, feel free to tell me what is mistagged here you dumb gently caress

lmfao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

did itunes get rid of the "group compilations together" option in their "focus on music" or whatever the gently caress

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

loving ios 11 killed noby noby boy. i will never forgive apple

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

The Management posted:

pretty much everything.

* song field shouldn't contain the artist name, that's already in the artist field.
* the artist name is "Dick Dale and His Del-Tones".
* the album name shouldn't contain the disc number, there's a field for that.
* the genre should be Surf.

and finally usually the album artist would be "various artists" to appease the iTunes idiotic sorting. but you seem to have a checkbox for that which I've never seen before, so I can't fault you there

also the disc should be tagged, not part of the freaking album name. what a dumb-rear end this person is, for thinking his MP3 was tagged correctly.

• Locked thread