Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

pram posted:

i just updated moom. and i wish i didnt. because for whatever dumbfuck reason they turned the grid into this atrocity

holy gently caress what!!!

what the heck is moom

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rex-Goliath posted:

my favorite was the blackberry pearl which had a memory leak that would eventually cause the phone to silently acknowledge and delete any incoming text messages. good poo poo. good poo poo.

ahahahhah

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

mishaq posted:

TOOLS NOT TOYS

:has a press conference for their version of anger bird:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
someone in here wrote a feet to meters conversion app and bb sent them a free playbook

rip kevin

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

is he rip gone or rip dead?

kevin was the bb person who sent the playbook for the poo poo app

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

mishaq posted:

*requires a blackberry phone to be paired to get email and send bbm messages*

1to1 baby

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

i use mine without a case or bumpers because yolo

the camera lens is already broken

ive had my stevephone5 naked since the day i bought it and its still in great condition

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

the camera bump is even more annoying than spergs said it was going to be

i thought they were overreacting but nope

whos got that rocking 6 avatar?

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

i'm gonna be using my 5 until it dies

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the last one was uhh, accidental or "accidental" dnc hack tor node hoster/operator who had bunch of dudes rappel into his windows, guns blazing, in the middle of the night

uh

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

cremnobpost: aapl q3 45.4 billion in revenue, 8.7 bil in profit, ipad sales up 20% year over year, mac sales up

cremnob will return in 2026

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

this is excellent

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hifi posted:

my grandma had one of those radar ranges thats now famous from the diaper guy that microwaves his diapers

..... hm

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

this doesn't matter if you're not doing anything wrong!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

the main thing I learned today was that touchid has a dupe rate of 1:50,000 I'd thought it would be way higher than that

yeah that stuck out

The Management posted:

lmao I had to take a laser safety training class before being allowed to have an early iPhone X prototype.

hauscome

Stymie posted:

lol i just realized that if you have to be careful when you put your phone on the charging ping pong paddle because if you aren't the camera wart will keep it from charging

every photo of imat has it hanging off the edge, lol

• Locked thread