Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe
lol at all the mega but hurt Apple haters in this thread. Watch was a successful experiment and Watch 2 is gonna be huge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe
in what world does the apple watch compete with the lumia retard? you think it sold more than the microsoft band maybe?

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Amethyst posted:

you retarded gently caress heads post constantly about what a pitiable failure the lumia is and now the device that apple poured tons of r&d into and is advertising heavily is selling half as much and your aids infested brains are going into cognitive dissonance overdrive

you really are fuckin stupid aren't you.

the Lumia is competing with iPhones and Samsung garbage and is losing

the Watch is competing with android wear and microsoft band garbage and is crushing them

pretty simple concept no?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Amethyst posted:

they failed in this aim
I don't really see the evidence of this? there's no official sales numbers but even the estimates put it at more sold in the U.S. than android wear has ever sold so...

just seems like you're trying way too hard to hate on something with no other reason that lol apple aids.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Thanks for the exciting original content there cremnob, it's like you're reading the news for us so we can read it here instead. No, really, thanks.

you mongols obviously need all the help you can get

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Vintersorg posted:

i really do need to test out the apple radio function and see how it performs with the same bands
iTunes Radio has been really good for me, thing to note is that it defaults to a discovery setting of "hits" so if you know the artist/related well you'll prob just hear songs you know. this can be tuned to a couple different options though and the discovery one seems pretty solid.

the only thing is it doesn't seem to integrate with Apple music, like I can't heart a song on iTunes Radio I can only say play more like this on the radio.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Luigi Thirty posted:

my dad refuses to upgrade his iphone to ios 8.4 because he doesn't want "apple music on my phone taking up memory for poo poo i'm never going to use and you can't loving delete, why can't someone sue them like microsoft for this loving poo poo"

you can just turn Apple music off if you don't like it and the music app goes back to the old way...

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

SynthOrange posted:

As a :siren:creative:siren: I am actually super loving hyped for the ipadpro + pencil

RIP all those third party stylus manufacturers tho.
I didn't watch the keynote what's exciting about this vs third party stylus? is it pressure sensitive? special screen interfacing for better accuracy?

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe
anyone got one of the new Apple TV's yet? I ordered mine and expecting it on Monday, will there be any apps on the App Store yet? I'm guessing at least the replication on the random ones like the local tv on demand ones we get here.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

it had a headphone dongle too
this phone owned so hard

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

hell yeah, it lasted like a week on battery and took awesome photos that you could transfer over bluetooth so no lovely cable needed. the trick was using wotanserver to put the stock firmware on it instead of the verizon/at&t branded one that made it slow as hell. you could also make your own themes for it using xml/png/tar. it lasted until I finally went and got an iphone 4 on release. the only problem with it was the lovely sony version of a 30-pin ipod connector on the bottom was flaky, especially near the end.

pretty good for 2003.
I think I had some sketchy hacked firmware on mine, and also about 100 pirated java games. boy those were the days.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

they're on the app on the phone just won't show up on the app on the mac
if she's got it set to automatically manage photos then this just means they are in iCloud but not actually on your phone, so you can sync iCloud with photos on mac to get em. it's kinda annoying this isn't obvious but you'll know cause certain apps on the phone will only show 50 or so photos even though photos.app shows all 8000 or whatever

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

mishaq posted:

the se is the greatest phone ever created and the best phone on the market
for a baby to use at the little baby hand circus

7 plus is clearly the best phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

duTrieux. posted:

enjoy your phone designed for old people with terrible eyesight

it's the highest resolution and highest ppi so enjoy your low res phone designed for people with small hands and bad eyes...

Trashman fucked around with this message at 23:49 on May 8, 2017

• Locked thread