Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

the new Apple TV is buggy as poo poo the remote sucks the onscreen keyboard..... someone should be disemboweled honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

broken clock opsec posted:

the ipad mini is the only ipad that should exist

also i'm pretty sure nobody actually bought an ipad pro

i saw a guy at work with one, but it's the only one i've ever seen. it may be less popular than the watch

it's loving yuuuuge may as well be a macbook

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

TFW I don't give a poo poo

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

TFW Nobody Cares

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

TFW Reddit Is Leaking

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

is the charger going to be lightning or USB

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

there's no autism honeypot quite like an apple thread

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

actually Spotify is very bad

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

holy poo poo lol someone still using their phone to Make Calls

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

THC posted:

idk if this has been posted about but iphones do this thing where if it decides your passcode is too easy to guess, it forces you to change it.

passcodes that can trigger this include:

0000, 1111, 2222, etc
1930, 1931, 1932 , .... 2015, 2016
and many more!

and how it works is randomly, one day you go to use your phone and this terrifying message appears:

i thought it looked like malware but its legit

my passcode was 1982 for years and this just prompted me last week and i was sure it was some kinda malware

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

flakeloaf posted:

you wanna see people utilizing utilize when they should be using use, read some military writing sometime

when the first page starts with FORWARD centered in 24 point font you know you're in for good times

uuungh i work with people that say utilize all the time and i don't know how to make them stop, or how to stop my involuntary flinching when they say it

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

ahmeni posted:

the appletv4 remote is very good

it actually sucks real bad and is impossible to hold or touch without accidentally pressing a wrong button. it also costs $80 loving dollars to replace, may as well buy another whole Apple TV

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

it disappeared in my folds

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

who cares, why the gently caress are they charging iPod touch prices for a goddamn remote

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

haha I found it I was sitting in the living room and the tv came on by itself. usually this happens when you sit on the remote or maybe just accidentally glance at it. immediately I was like holy poo poo that loving remote is somewhere in this house. my little poo poo head toddler runs in the room with some fake vegetables and I say what did you do with he remote you fucboi. I went and looked in his play kitchen and what do you know. I wasn't going to shell out $80 for a new one but glad I have it back

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

BUT HOW DOES IT KNOW WHICH HOLE HAS THE JUICE AND WHICH HOLE IS PLAYING JUICE NEWTON

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

GameCube posted:

now imagine the 3.5mm dongle plugged into that one

now imagine that conglomeration dangling from the iphone of everyone who wants to use gps and listen to music at the same time

just loving lol if your car can't play audio and charge at the same time via its built in UBS port usually found in the middle console

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

remember when apple made that case with the audio jack hole that was too small for almost any plug, then they sold a tiny 3.5mm extension cable with one really skinny end

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Blue Train posted:

smoke weed every day

smoke weed till it becomes a chore imo

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

i love accessories that have their own charging story, such a rich narrative. just amazing. we think you're going to love it

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

the real fuckin tragedy here is that we get one lame rear end new ocean wave wallpaper with iOS 10???????? one?

get hosed, timothy

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

FamDav posted:

has anyone mentioned that thread folding in iOS 10 mail appears to not work? I really love email threads getting exponentially worse to read through with every reply

apple is removing email in iOS 11

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

actually? looks like its pretty rad

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

i am beautiful at any size

thank you very much

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

i know everyone's been waiting on my iPhone 7 review, but i couldn't rush it:

it'd good

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

i could not give a fart about the headphone jack

the home button is a little weird but touch id so fast i don't care

the naked phone still feels like a greased ferret trying to jump out of your hand, gotta get a case for it

the last phone i submerged was a nokia flip in high school, so i doubt the waterproofness will matter?

battery life: Very Good!

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

quote:

Other day my dad asked me to help him with his phone. He said some picture of two dudes about to suck each other off kept showing up on his phone.

Turns out when his phone connects with his truck, it brings up the music player on the phone. The only album he has is that U2 album it came with hahaha. What he was seeing was the cover art

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

apple hosed up the photos app on apple tv a few updates back, now it only shows like your most recent photo stream photo on the banner and when you open the app it doesn't show anything at all. we have a photo stream of kid pictures and they for some reason changed the sort order to chronological so if you want to see the latest pictures you have to scroll through hundreds to get the bottom. what the gently caress apple?

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Perplx posted:

i like the touchpad on the remote it makes all other remotes feel like like i'm sending a telegraph

i like how it's impossible to hold the remote without touching the pad and therefore like bringing up the HUD and accidentally fast forwarding and poo poo

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

yeah one time i picked up an android and used it to send a text and make a call and it did that just as well as an iPhone so i'm totally stumped why anyone pays more for iPhones unless they don't want their phone blowing a hole in their leg or hand

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

i watched that new jobs movie with mike rear end bender

it sucked. they didn't even try to make his hair look right

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Last Chance posted:

it wasn't great, but that's probably the most autistic criticism of a film i've ever read

thank you

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

nice android picture lol get that poo poo outta here

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

C.H.O.M.E posted:

I fill up my current laptop with 500gb pretty quickly if I go scuba diving with the GoPro for a few days on vacation and start editing it down. after I edit it it goes to external storage but 500gb is not very much if you do a lot of video editing while away from home.

maybe the whitest thing I've ever heard

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

QC 35 sucks. they sound like poo poo. the noise cancellation barely works.

if you want to spend money on headphones buy these https://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-770-PRO-250-ohms/dp/B0006NL5SM

they cancel just as much noise and they actually sound good

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

forgot to switch accounts?

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

my SIM card is fine my SIM card is fine I scream as

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I believe him

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008